Are video cameras allowed in the PI clubs?

PhotoDave219

No, but I bet the kid at six flags could use a do over on not paying attention to the signs. I think they post the signs hoping that people will enforce themselves to follow the rules. Now if you never see the signs then it is a misunderstanding.

(Letsee if this joke will work twice....)

Oh c'mon, not like people are gonan lose their heads over a sign..... :D :LOL:

PhotoDave219

what if i wanna take pictures...can i bring my digital camera inside( and is the flash allow?)

Like i said, ive never seen it enforced at Adv Club.... or somsone's P&S on the dance floor.

Anything pro looking or video I have seen stopped at the dance clubs.

Mikey73181

Are video cameras allowed in the Pleasure Island clubs?

I know from general observations that many PI club patrons take videos with there cell phones and no one seems to mind, so I'm guessing that maybe video cameras may be allowed as well.

The main reason why I ask is because I would like to really capture on video the feel of each club before all the clubs close on September 27, 2008. It would be nice to preserve some memories on tape and to share it on youtube with others.

CMs let me know what the policy is and whether or not it's strictly enforced.

When I was there last year, I was tryna take some video with my digital camera from upstairs at Motion, cause my freinds who couldnt go, wanted to see what it was like....and one of the Disney cops walked over to me and asked if I was taking pictures ot video, and when I told her video, she told me I had to stop. She siad it was ok to take as many pictures as I wanted, but video wasnt allowed due to copyright issues with the music or somethign like that.

So pretty much you can probably get away with it til someone sees you and asks you to stop.

liquid toez

Original Poster
Thanks for all your responses.

Now, I feel somewhat re-assured that it's ok, but I definitely won't bring my tripod, and I will be kind of sneaky about it as opposed to being blatantly challenging in full view of security.

So, expect to see some fairly good quality video in the near future.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom