Are they really gonna build the new snow white ride?

ChrisFL

Premium Member
Saying the attraction won't be built due to technical reasons THIS EARLY in the process is either completely wrong, or someone is using it as an excuse not to build it.

Let me use another example, Mystic Manor for Hong Kong Disneyland...first it was going to have the same, advanced ride system as Pooh's Hunny Hunt from Tokyo, with individual movements for the cars and no track.......then we heard it was going to go back to an omnimover style ride....but the ride is STILL going to happen.

Now they might have gone back to the original concept, but that kind of ride system seems a lot more complex with more maintenance and upkeep necessary than this mine-train concept.

Mission:Space is another example, IIRC they went through several different designs to come up with the feeling of space travel before finally deciding on the spin-n-puke..err, centrifuge design.

AEfx

Good grief... if the swinging cars technology is that big of a hassle, I'd rather WDI just cut that aspect and replace them with a more traditional BTMRR-style mine car, than cut the attraction completely...

1000% agreed.

The "swinging" is the least interesting thing about this attraction to me. It sounds like they are spending so much time on this vehicle, when I much much much rather they put that time into what you actually see and experience in the ride beyond a "swing" on curves.

_Scar

1000% agreed.

The "swinging" is the least interesting thing about this attraction to me. It sounds like they are spending so much time on this vehicle, when I much much much rather they put that time into what you actually see and experience in the ride beyond a "swing" on curves.

The swinging seems to be the X-factor that sets this ride to be completely unique compared to any other attraction in the world! I think it's probably why it was approved, and I for one can't wait :)

daydreamdana84

The Crush coaster in Disneyland Paris looks awesome! I would be really happy if the mine coaster was something like that :) Lol i wont be happy if its another mini coaster like barn stormer.. YAY patience!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom