Are these props for beastly kingdom I Found??

Mr.Nutz

Just to add something else to the topic, on that site with all the props, it says something like "we cannot show you the props until they are on public display".

This means those knights must have already been used somewhere, or the manufacturers broke the contract.

WDWKing

Original Poster
I know its a damn shame if they are wasted, they could reuse them its not like that much of the public has seen them in the river before. :(

WDWKing

Original Poster
if your talking about removing them before the park opened to the public i'm not 100% sure but I think they might have been to graphic for younger people? But if your asking why they aren't there right this moment is because the ride they were featured on closed down.

Wed_Imagineer

Does disney still have the dragons cave spit out fire? Cause I gone 2 years ago and i remember walking over to camp Minie Mickey, and all of a soudon i herd some noice, then fire started comming out of the cave, I loved it, too bad didn't get a pic of it. I only gone to the park once, and that was one of the best moments their, seaing they still had some things from beastly kingdom's ideas still operating in the park. Just wondering.

Also, if they had it for the castmember preview, then wear did they move the props to? what whear house is it stored in currently?

woofboy111

It seems people here are sure that the dragon coaster for beastly Kindom will be based on the Reilm of fire movie. I say the coming attractions for this movie, and I don't think it would fit in. First of all, it seems way to violent to be in a disney park (besides from MGM...maybe), and second, isn't beastly kindom supposed to be midevial? With the knights that were removed, and the whole dragon theme, it doesen't seem like a good idea to base a ride from a movie set in the future.

ToTBellHop

a) the land is medieval
b) Animal Kingdom is not a movie park
c) I'm not even sure people will remember the movie when this ride opens (at earliest, in late 2004)

Keep the name, ditch the story. Animal Kingdom is not about animals turning on humans, but rather humans respecting animals...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom