Are there any Sorority/Fraternity people on here?

hcswingfield

I was the "token goy" in the UGA chapter of Tau Epsilon Phi in the mid-70s. My sisters were in Phi Mu, my brother in Kappa Alpha

Captain Hank

It's a small world after all...

I'm afraid that most of my chapter (Alpha Epsilon Beta) had to leave early, but we had a great time. I got to be in the risk management session with Maggie Katz--she was fun.

Testtrack321

It's a small world after all...

I'm afraid that most of my chapter (Alpha Epsilon Beta) had to leave early, but we had a great time. I got to be in the risk management session with Maggie Katz--she was fun.

Nice, hope you guys liked UD. The girl who headed up the whole thing is now our president, which rocks. I had a fun time, did you stay for the banquet? UD's food sucks EXCEPT for the catered food they had that night (and other events). YUM!

Captain Hank

Nice, hope you guys liked UD. The girl who headed up the whole thing is now our president, which rocks. I had a fun time, did you stay for the banquet? UD's food sucks EXCEPT for the catered food they had that night (and other events). YUM!
Ah, I think I met the girl who headed it up at last year's President's Roundtable (I was V.P. of Service and went in place of our Chapter President). Unfortunately, I didn't stay for the banquet...I think I had an exam coming up or something.

Testtrack321

Ah, I think I met the girl who headed it up at last year's President's Roundtable (I was V.P. of Service and went in place of our Chapter President). Unfortunately, I didn't stay for the banquet...I think I had an exam coming up or something.

Nice. It is indeed a small world.

Anyone else a Phi Psi on these boards? :shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom