Are there ANY "negatives" about Disneyworld in your mind?

MIKETFROMRI

Original Poster
Ok first let me say Disneyworld is the best place in the world...its our one and only vacation destination. Love just bout EVERYTHING concerning WDW...just having fun here so don't throw me under a Disney Bus...lol.......................Is there anything that bothers you about Disney? Are there any negatives that you can see? Things that Disney can control?
I have few...nit picking yes...but............Why can't Disney put cover overhead at Discount resorts ( pop etc) to keep people out of rain, especially in long lines? Would it break the Disney bank to put overheads?..............omg I CAN't think of any moreo_O

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
Future World is a mess at Epcot, and in no way holds up to what that place used to be
I still mourn the loss of River Country, and the fact that my kids will never know the joys of the Whoop n' Holler Hollow
As folks have mentiond, the Big @$$ Hat at DHS needs to die 1000 deaths

Other than that, I'm fairly happy to overlook a lot of the concerns that others tend to have. I guess my glass is still over half-full of Pixie Dust.

mickey2008.1

Nothing really bothers me too much, but those darn scooters and family i tow needs to stop. Have a special bussing system for those in need would really help out moving the masses. And only allow one other person to go with the person in need, not all 8 or 10 of them. The reason I say this, is that we wait wait in bus lines for 40 minute or more, only to have a scooter with ten people just show up and get on, and the person in the scooter actually got off the scooter and helped the driver pick it up and put into place.

Skippy's Pal

The current emphasis at WDW to place their capital, creatively and otherwise, into new ways of separating guests from their money, instead of on new rides, attractions, etc.....

This sums it up wonderfully. Pretty much all the other ills can be traced to this mindset, including such evil spawn as the Wal-Marting of Main Street, homogenization of menus, lowest common denominator, cheaply-made merch, and the duct-tape-and-netting approach to attraction repair.

luv

They're letting the place slide.

Uni is better landscaped, has better paint jobs, is cleaner, better themed and has amazing rides.

It just shouldn't be that way. If Disney doesn't want to lead...can't afford it or whatever...okay. But they should at least try to keep up. The AK is the only park even giving Uni a run for their money on Pretty.

If this is a negative... that there are so many diehards like us. It makes it impossible to do a spontaneous short notice trip. You really need to book it way out to get the deal or resort you want. Then dinner reservations...WOW...we are aggressive on the 180 day thing aren't we?! SO the problem becomes you have to book way out, get your dinner reserv's as quickly as possible. THEN there is the agonizing wait until your trip. That is a long 6 months! Imagine a world where you could book a trip to Disney a few weeks out, get your reserv's and only wait a few weeks to go. Oh if only. In conclusion Disney has too many people that love it. Damn us for loving the mouse so much.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom