Are the rumors surrounding the Star Wars Sequels being decanonized true? (An in-depth look)

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
The previous episode of The Mandalorian has plot points that point to setting up the events of the sequel.

Seems like a doubling down on the sequels being canon.

Screamface

Advertisement
The previous episode of The Mandalorian has plot points that point to setting up the events of the sequel.

Seems like a doubling down on the sequels being canon.

It had people in vats, where were mentioned to be experimented on by infusing Grogu's blood to transfer the force. Which is quite different than cloning someone..

Also, the cloning stuff that went on happened on Exogal by the First Order. There's zero indication these Imperial's are at all part of that group.

erasure fan1

It had people in vats, where were mentioned to be experimented on by infusing Grogu's blood to transfer the force. Which is quite different than cloning someone..

Also, the cloning stuff that went on happened on Exogal by the First Order. There's zero indication these Imperial's are at all part of that group.
I would have to say that it seems like a clear cut connection to the sequels. It was said that the mandalorian would deal in some of the early forming of the first order. And this seems like a clear set up for cloning snoke and palps and giving them force powers. It could be separate but I would highly doubt that.

Screamface

I would have to say that it seems like a clear cut connection to the sequels. It was said that the mandalorian would deal in some of the early forming of the first order. And this seems like a clear set up for cloning snoke and palps and giving them force powers. It could be separate but I would highly doubt that.

I'm not saying it's not, but I still think it's making assumptions. We do not know if these Imperial remanents are linked to The First Order. According to the Disney canon, they shouldn't be. Also according to the Disney canon, Palpatine had clones ready to go on Exogal. It was a contingency plan that was up and running. Not something to be figured out after he died.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom