Are the rumors surrounding the Star Wars Sequels being decanonized true? (An in-depth look)

erasure fan1

It had people in vats, where were mentioned to be experimented on by infusing Grogu's blood to transfer the force. Which is quite different than cloning someone..

Also, the cloning stuff that went on happened on Exogal by the First Order. There's zero indication these Imperial's are at all part of that group.
I would have to say that it seems like a clear cut connection to the sequels. It was said that the mandalorian would deal in some of the early forming of the first order. And this seems like a clear set up for cloning snoke and palps and giving them force powers. It could be separate but I would highly doubt that.

Screamface

I would have to say that it seems like a clear cut connection to the sequels. It was said that the mandalorian would deal in some of the early forming of the first order. And this seems like a clear set up for cloning snoke and palps and giving them force powers. It could be separate but I would highly doubt that.

I'm not saying it's not, but I still think it's making assumptions. We do not know if these Imperial remanents are linked to The First Order. According to the Disney canon, they shouldn't be. Also according to the Disney canon, Palpatine had clones ready to go on Exogal. It was a contingency plan that was up and running. Not something to be figured out after he died.

sedati

This is how Luke should be remembered not whatever Episode VIII was.

In fact, in a little under 3 minutes they got this right as badly as “Last Jedi” got it wrong with in that “movie”.

Luke went from backwater farmboy to intergalactic wizard in three years. Why you'd think he'd still be the same person over thirty years later is absurd and bad storytelling.

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

Luke went from backwater farmboy to intergalactic wizard in three years. Why you'd think he'd still be the same person over thirty years later is absurd and bad storytelling.
Um no it is not. While Luke's life experiences may change him, the core of who he is and was raised to be, the values instilled, would not change. Luke would still have a positive outlook no matter how much power he has obtained. The person in The Last Jedi may be called " Luke Skywalker" he may even sound like him, but that WAS NOT Luke Skywalker. Luke would never try to kill his nephew after everything he went through to save his father. THAT WAS BAD SCREENWRITTING & STORY TELLING.

Willmark

Um no it is not. While Luke's life experiences may change him, the core of who he is and was raised to be, the values instilled, would not change. Luke would still have a positive outlook no matter how much power he has obtained. The person in The Last Jedi may be called " Luke Skywalker" he may even sound like him, but that WAS NOT Luke Skywalker. Luke would never try to kill his nephew after everything he went through to save his father. THAT WAS BAD SCREENWRITTING & STORY TELLING.
“The Last Jedi” wasn’t just a bad Star Wars movie it was a bad movie in general.

Mark Hamil tried to warn us in the interviews running up to its release until the Mouse muzzled him.

Archie123

“The Last Jedi” wasn’t just a bad Star Wars movie it was a bad movie in general.

Mark Hamil tried to warn us in the interviews running up to its release until the Mouse muzzled him.

Seems like people have a hard time differentiating between fact and opinion. It was the best Star Wars movie but it was far from a bad movie in general.

Wendy Pleakley

Will people ever get over their dislike of The Last Jedi? I ask rhetorically.

Hey, anyone want to see a picture of the Luke figure I just bought?

1618029410823.png

erasure fan1

Seems like people have a hard time differentiating between fact and opinion. It was the best Star Wars movie but it was far from a bad movie in general.
If the movie wasn't, Star Wars, I might agree with you. It failed as a star wars movie in my opinion. So in turn that makes it a bad movie by default. Why? Because it failed at its primary task, being a star wars movie. The movie does have some good things in it from a film making making standpoint. But it also has a lot of bad as well. At best I would say it was a mediocre sci-fi flick. But that wasn't the goal Disney had in mind I would think.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom