Are park reservations going away?

IMDREW

It was every other day when we were at Yacht Club last month.
Are we talking about full housekeeping? Or still only fresh towels and taking out the trash? I will be staying at Coronado Springs in about a month and need to manage my expectations.

Disney Glimpses

Smallish update here: they're caught between a rock and a hard place. They realize the shortcomings of the current Park Pass program but they are still quite necessary as they return to normal staffing levels. The program isn't permanent (not at least any where near its current form) but it's going to be a while until it changes. The faster they can hire, the faster it changes. The good news is though, that this will get better.

payload

Smallish update here: they're caught between a rock and a hard place. They realize the shortcomings of the current Park Pass program but they are still quite necessary as they return to normal staffing levels. The program isn't permanent (not at least any where near its current form) but it's going to be a while until it changes. The faster they can hire, the faster it changes. The good news is though, that this will get better.
Yep…the biproduct of Covid lay offs/furloughs are still being felt. The upside is that the headcount in place for the next quarters through mid 2023 are insane.

Speaking with a few of my recruiting friends at corporate they are aware of the pain points.

Disney has been ramping up hiring again as there has been greenlight signals from government and health agencies on the expected return to normalcy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom