April 2012 Roll Call

Korfar

I did a search and did not find one so I will start one. Who is going to WDW this April? We are going from April 26 to May 3rd. Anniversary trip. Staying at Wilderness Lodge. First time staying there. Can't wait. Visited it once and loved it.

mhaftman7

thanks for the well wishes stellajack! Everything is back on track and in 73 days my family and I will be at our resort checking in! my unemployment came through which will now enable me to not have to rush into a job thats not a fit, and now i can get into something once that window opens...we really thought about cancelling even though it was all paid for including flights, all ADRs made as well...but i promised my family and were good to go! great news all around! now i can look forward to that dole whip everyone keeps talking about lol!

Make sure unemployment is unaware of this trip. When claiming, you may have to alter the truth about looking for a job this pay period. If they find out how long you are away for, they will not pay you for those days.

Upvote 0

sbkline

Only 10 more days until we begin our trip! Can't wait to finally stay at the Carribbean Beach Resort. This is the third trip in which we have been booked there, but we ended up staying somewhere else each of the other times.

Upvote 0

I_heart_Tigger

Only 10 more days until we begin our trip! Can't wait to finally stay at the Carribbean Beach Resort. This is the third trip in which we have been booked there, but we ended up staying somewhere else each of the other times.

Hopefully it was an upgrade.

I'm only my 13 day countdown now! :sohappy::D

Upvote 0

sbkline

Hopefully it was an upgrade.

I'm only my 13 day countdown now! :sohappy::D

Well, in 2010, the first choice was CBR. I initially booked a room there exactly a year out, but was told that a Pirate Room was all that was available at the time. I went ahead and booked it, but then we decided at that time that we weren't interested in a Pirate Room. So I switched it to Coronado Springs, thinking that I can always keep checking back throughout the year to see if anything else opens up at CBR other than a Pirate Room. But then I got excited about trying out CSR, so I never even attempted to switch it back. In 2011, we upgraded to the Wilderness Lodge from the Carribbean Beach Resort.

10 day countdown for me...9 days I guess since today is almost over. That's the amount of time until we leave our house. 13 days (or 12 if counting from tommorrow) until we arrive at CBR. We're staying the first two nights before that at the Nickelodean Suites.

Upvote 0

I_heart_Tigger

Well, in 2010, the first choice was CBR. I initially booked a room there exactly a year out, but was told that a Pirate Room was all that was available at the time. I went ahead and booked it, but then we decided at that time that we weren't interested in a Pirate Room. So I switched it to Coronado Springs, thinking that I can always keep checking back throughout the year to see if anything else opens up at CBR other than a Pirate Room. But then I got excited about trying out CSR, so I never even attempted to switch it back. In 2011, we upgraded to the Wilderness Lodge from the Carribbean Beach Resort.

10 day countdown for me...9 days I guess since today is almost over. That's the amount of time until we leave our house. 13 days (or 12 if counting from tommorrow) until we arrive at CBR. We're staying the first two nights before that at the Nickelodean Suites.

Yes, I'm not sure I would want a pirate room...not traveling with kids, might seem a bit strange, Wilderness Lodge is my favourite though I'm sure you wil enjoy CBR - it's Disney after all, what's not to love! (that was rhetorical btw...don't answer that with a laundry list of complaints) ;)

I'm doing Disney first then 4 nights at Hard Rock. I just got my WDW Magic button in the mail and put it on my camera pack. If you see the button say hello!

Have a great trip!

Upvote 0

k.hunter30

We're arriving bright and early the morning of the 19 and depart the 28! This is our first time with kiddos!

We our travel party should be easy to spot if our paths we to cross with any fellow WDWMagic-ers. I'm a redhead married to a handsome dark-haired fellow. Our two toddlers are Eurasian. We'll also havemy gray-haired parents with us.

CAN'T WAIT!!! Our daughter is already talking about her first haircut at Disney World!

Upvote 0

Annielkd

I did a search and did not find one so I will start one. Who is going to WDW this April? We are going from April 26 to May 3rd. Anniversary trip. Staying at Wilderness Lodge. First time staying there. Can't wait. Visited it once and loved it.

I tried starting one a week ago... I'm going Monday the 16th. Enjoy your trip!

Upvote 0

Annielkd

Apr. 15th - 26th at Kidani Village! This is my first time going in April (I was there the first week of May before). I'm curious about the weather as well. I found May to be nice (hot some days but we had a couple of evenings where it cooled down a little).

I'll be there (Disney) that time. Last year it was somewhat hot but the nights had a beautiful breeze. I'm staying at Boardwalk.

Upvote 0

mickeysshoes

Hello fellow April Folks!!! 16 days for me!!! POFQ!! Just a quick long weekend for me and youngest DD. We are going to visit oldest DD who just started in the CP yesterday!!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

timeman

I will be there from April 22nd -29th. Hitting the Disney parks most evenings along with the the later part of the week. I will be hitting Busch Gardens on that Monday and than Universal on Tuesday & Wednesday. I may even run by Seaworld for a couple of hours one day. I am coming that week to celebrate my Birthday, so if anybody wants to buy me a drink my Birthday is the 26th and I will be wearing a Sunnydale Lumber shirt on that day. Here is what the shirt looks like and it's because of Master Yoda I ended up buying it. Sunnydale Lumber

Upvote 0

jody31

Staying at the Swan from april 23 -3 May.I've never visited disney at this time of year ,so crowd levels will be interesting.
They have an awesome haunted mansion vinylmation pocket watch I'd love to buy !

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom