April 2012 Roll Call

Korfar

I did a search and did not find one so I will start one. Who is going to WDW this April? We are going from April 26 to May 3rd. Anniversary trip. Staying at Wilderness Lodge. First time staying there. Can't wait. Visited it once and loved it.

NewfieFan

Apr. 15th - 26th at Kidani Village! This is my first time going in April (I was there the first week of May before). I'm curious about the weather as well. I found May to be nice (hot some days but we had a couple of evenings where it cooled down a little).

Upvote 0

sbkline

We've been in April 6 times and normally the weather is great. There have been a couple trips where we had a cold spell for part of the trip and had to wear jackets, and last year was the first time that we really had a problem with rain on one of our theme park days. But most of the time, rain is either very brief, or later at night when our activities are over.

Upvote 0

k.hunter30

We're taking our kiddos for their FIRST TRIP April 19-27! I am more excited than I've ever been for a Disney trip, even having been to 3 of their resorts!

Upvote 0

Goofygirl07

My fiance and I will be visiting in April for our honeymoon! Here is will we be during our time in Orlando:

Universal/Islands of Adventure on 4/20
Disney Dream on 4/22-26
Port Orleans Riverside 4/26-28
Magic Kingdom on 4/27
DHS on 4/28

Upvote 0

boomersooner82

So pumped! Wife and I finally booked for April 24-May 1!

It'll mark a bunch of firsts... Our first time to go to WDW as a couple. My first time in 9 years (only fourth time overall). And we're staying at Old Key West, my first time staying on-site!

April can't get here quick enough! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

nc_disneyfreak

uh oh................

well bad news in the the world of disney at least for my family and I....I lost my job on january 20th, and our april 28th to may 5th all star sports trip for my family is hanging on by the thinnest piece of pixie dust left.....Ive been looking for jobs like crazy and im trying to get unemployment until I find something, Ive had a few nibbles but nothing is tugging hard yet...the trip as well as the plane tickets are already paid for too...i can easily say that this is the most stressed Ive ever been! We booked the trip last june, have all of ADRs and up until the day i lost my job, ive been looking at all the WDW sites, trip reports and looking forward to that day when im riding the peoplemover, gently soaring above tomorrowland...my 5 yr olds eyes wide at the sites and my 1 yr old daughter amazed at the lights, sounds and smells of the happiest place on earth....everyone one of you disney nuts like me keep your fingers crossed, say a prayer, and hopefully well be watching "wishes" on our first night at the magic kingdom....
thanks everyone

Upvote 0

HalloweenNut

We're going from April 22-29 and staying at the Polynesian. We're all so excited! I haven't been to WDW since I was a teenager and this will be my wife & daughter(age 6.5)'s first visit. My mother will also be travelling with us. Only 79 days to go!!

Upvote 0

Stellajack

Premium Member
well bad news in the the world of disney at least for my family and I... "the trip as well as the plane tickets are already paid for too." ..i can easily say that this is the most stressed Ive ever been! We booked the trip last june, have all of ADRs ...my 5 yr olds eyes wide at the sites and my 1 yr old daughter amazed at the lights, sounds and smells of the happiest place on earth....everyone one of you disney nuts like me keep your fingers crossed, say a prayer, and hopefully well be watching "wishes" on our first night at the magic kingdom....

W-e-l-l, I'M sure hoping you and your family will be going on the trip. When you look back, it will probably be your MOST memorable Disney trip.:wave:

Upvote 0

tracyandalex

We will be at Yacht Club the 18th - 20th, then on the Magic from the 20th - 25th, then back to the Yacht Club from the 25th - 28th!!
Our first time staying at Yacht Club and our first time on the Magic!

Upvote 0

nc_disneyfreak

excellent news!!

W-e-l-l, I'M sure hoping you and your family will be going on the trip. When you look back, it will probably be your MOST memorable Disney trip.:wave:

thanks for the well wishes stellajack! Everything is back on track and in 73 days my family and I will be at our resort checking in! my unemployment came through which will now enable me to not have to rush into a job thats not a fit, and now i can get into something once that window opens...we really thought about cancelling even though it was all paid for including flights, all ADRs made as well...but i promised my family and were good to go! great news all around! now i can look forward to that dole whip everyone keeps talking about lol!

Upvote 0

PolynesianPrincess

thanks for the well wishes stellajack! Everything is back on track and in 73 days my family and I will be at our resort checking in! my unemployment came through which will now enable me to not have to rush into a job thats not a fit, and now i can get into something once that window opens...we really thought about cancelling even though it was all paid for including flights, all ADRs made as well...but i promised my family and were good to go! great news all around! now i can look forward to that dole whip everyone keeps talking about lol!

Glad things are looking up a little bit for you!! I'll be there at the same time as you so if you see me, wave :wave: lol

Upvote 0

nc_disneyfreak

thanks~

Glad things are looking up a little bit for you!! I'll be there at the same time as you so if you see me, wave :wave: lol

ill definitly shoot a wave at you lol! were so happy that after the past month of crazy stress etc we can now relax a bit and have something to look forward to...my son, wife and i went for our first trip in april 2010 and now my daughter who will be about a yr and a hlf, this will be first trip....she already knows mickeys face and says "ickey" lol...were working on her gettin the "m"...she did just turn 1 in dec....but this will be a long time coming and ill probably be the one tearing up as we walk down main st. on our first full day there...(we usually hit the pool, check out the resort and do DTD our first day)...realizing that after everything thats gone down the past month or so....even a grown 31 yr old guy can believe in a lil pixie dust....may the sun be on both mine and your familys backs as we walk down main st., watch as tower of terror looms before us, the tree of life stands tall amongst the animals and all that wonderful greenery, and the spaceship earth peeks out at us through the trees as we approach the main gates...may there be fireworks, junk food, rides galore and the memories that we take with us, hopefully they will be enough to get us through till the nxt trip...

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom