April 2012 Roll Call

Korfar

I did a search and did not find one so I will start one. Who is going to WDW this April? We are going from April 26 to May 3rd. Anniversary trip. Staying at Wilderness Lodge. First time staying there. Can't wait. Visited it once and loved it.

KJ1081

We'll be at POFQ April 29-May 3! We were married at the Poly last May, so we'll be celebrating our 1 year anniversary a bit early.

Upvote 0

sbkline

Booking this weekend, early next week at the latest, but will be (hopefully) in a Pirate room at CBR from the 16th to the 20th.

Since you'll be there when we are, in the Pirate room building, keep an eye out for us. We're a family of four, with a 5 year old boy with brown hair and a 2 year old girl with blonde hair, and my wife has black hair and I have dirty blond hair (what's left of it, LOL). I have much more energy and excitement for WDW than my wife has, and so does our son. So it will probably be our boy leading the pack, running down the hallway, followed by me pushing the stroller and my wife bringing up the rear, trying to keep up, and me telling her to pick up the pace. We shouldn't be hard to spot. :ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

nc_disneyfreak

April!!

my family and I will be at all star sports from april 28th to may 5th!! cannot wait! getting closer and closer, everyday im on all the WDW sites, looking at photos, reading trip reports, watching videos etc....i cant wait till i get up that morning, get the bags loaded up and head off to the airport (raleigh, nc) and the trip begins...

Upvote 0

mhaftman7

Since you'll be there when we are, in the Pirate room building, keep an eye out for us. We're a family of four, with a 5 year old boy with brown hair and a 2 year old girl with blonde hair, and my wife has black hair and I have dirty blond hair (what's left of it, LOL). I have much more energy and excitement for WDW than my wife has, and so does our son. So it will probably be our boy leading the pack, running down the hallway, followed by me pushing the stroller and my wife bringing up the rear, trying to keep up, and me telling her to pick up the pace. We shouldn't be hard to spot. :ROFLOL:

We are a family of four as well. My older son is 8 and my younger son is 3. We still haven't decided whether or not to bring the stroller for the 3 y.o. You'll probably recognize me right away. I'll most likely be wearing varying levels of Phillies attire. Most likely near the pool at night! See ya real soon.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom