AP Refund Watch

TrainsOfDisney

If a company promises a refund by late September and doesn’t provide it, is there anything someone can do?

(I decided to keep my pass in hopes I get to use it again. Partly I’m just crazy.)

Disney Dad 3000

Nothing for us yet. Requested refund via phone in July. Our passes were to expire mid July and requested refund in lieu of extension.

I do know someone that got a refund today for a pass they canceled.

Ariel_x33

Haven’t gotten my check yet, but since my original payment method is deactivated they said mid October anyway
Called today and they said the same thing. My fiance paid for his pass in full and requested a partial refund months ago and it seems like the dates they tell us keep changing. Last I spoke with them they said by September 25 forsure and then today they said mid to late October if our original payment method was deactivated and we would be receiving a check in the mail. Couldn't give me much more information, just that our refund was being processed which is what I've been hearing this whole time.

Just seems weird to me the date/information keeps changing and they keep saying its being processed.

Underdog

We got a refund for one of our today to our bank. It was processed on 9/29 and posted on 9/30. The other was bought the same day, and just before the refunded one, but it has not shown up in our account yet.

Hcalvert

Im an out of stater so pay in full, my questions is how hard can it be...parks have been open for almost 3 months and i still haven’t got my refund and they cant give a date that seem like bs to me.
I contacted them again about the refund as I have Platinum APs and was told that since they cannot refund to my original form of payment that I should now expect a refund sometime in October. Every time I contact them, the refund gets moved back another month. I asked for my partial refund in May.

olie64

I contacted them again about the refund as I have Platinum APs and was told that since they cannot refund to my original form of payment that I should now expect a refund sometime in October. Every time I contact them, the refund gets moved back another month. I asked for my partial refund in May.

i just got off the ohone and they said i should get it tomorrow or saturday so who knows

Hcalvert

i just got off the ohone and they said i should get it tomorrow or saturday so who knows
To be honest, I originally requested my refund in Disney gift cards, but I am to the point that I will just take a check. It does not matter to me. I already renewed and based on my calculations, I should be getting about $400/pass for a total of $1200.

Plowboy

Be thankful you were able to get ahold of someone. I've tried twice today and was on hold for a total of about an hour. Never did talk to anyone. I think Disney is cash strapped and won't give it up unless they're backed into a corner.

olie64

Be thankful you were able to get ahold of someone. I've tried twice today and was on hold for a total of about an hour. Never did talk to anyone. I think Disney is cash strapped and won't give it up unless they're backed into a corner.

Well i tried yesterday ended up routed to reservation then was going to routed back...if it helps when you call hit 1...change AP opition i think that what i did the whole call took about 1 1/2 and i may have been on the phone with a person for 10 minutes

neoshinok

My BoA card was credited last night. I expected a mail check because I paid almost entirely with gift cards and the credit card covered a small remainder. I didn't bother calculating but it looks like an appropriate amount given the time since our renewal and factoring in the closure.

mgf

Original Poster
Looks like two of my three hit my Amex. Looks like roughly $3.36 per day remaining.

My only thought on the third might be that I upgraded tickets from a package and that a large chunk of the package was on GC. Wonder if I am also getting a check?

Last edited:

mgf

Original Poster
Credit hit the purchase credit card today 10/1 for our two passes. Looks like its prorated for the amount of time left on the pass from the time they closed to the original expiration date.

Did you have two refund transactions - one for each ticket? That is what it looks like on my 2/3 refund.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom