AP Refund Watch

Plowboy

Well, we are solidly mid-to-late September. Anybody got anything to report?
Nothing yet. I've called several times and everyone I speak to toes the company line and refers to "mid to late September". My guess is Disney is using those funds to help make ends meet.

mgf

Original Poster
I got the refund credit for both my silver AP's last week back to my Amex.

Did you cancel using the email links sent out? Are you willing to share the refund amount (ideally as a per day calculation)? Did you make follow up calls?

Just trying to get some data points into the thread for folks.

mgf

Original Poster
New fiscal year

I'm not sure why they would not have just said November if they wanted to put it in the new FY. I would have expected them to want to keep COVID write-downs concentrated together rather than let the spillover intentionally. (We all know this upcoming FY is going to be colored by COVID no matter what, but it has a far better chance of "looking up".)

azox

I'm not sure why they would not have just said November if they wanted to put it in the new FY. I would have expected them to want to keep COVID write-downs concentrated together rather than let the spillover intentionally. (We all know this upcoming FY is going to be colored by COVID no matter what, but it has a far better chance of "looking up".)
Has anyone gotten a refund via gift cards yet? We bought our annual passes via gift cards and we have not seen or heard anything since we cancelled our AP's via the email link that was sent to us a while ago.

Epcotfan21

Did you cancel using the email links sent out? Are you willing to share the refund amount (ideally as a per day calculation)? Did you make follow up calls?

Just trying to get some data points into the thread for folks.
I had to cancel via phone because my wife's pass renewal was purchased in February, but not activated, so it was giving me an issue when I tried to cancel via the link they sent. Only had to make one call.

mikeymouse

Early to mid August, my wife and I received a check refund, probably because we paid for our ap's with gift cards. We had about 2 months left and we got about 150 usd each.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom