AP preview for Nemo

Pongo

I've purchased my annual pass, but don't have it activated. If I activate it Oct 14th, will that be a problem? It says this is for current AP holders only.

Not a problem at all. I activated my AP on the day that I went to the Everest AP preview. They still let me in :wave:

OmegaKnight

All we need now are the Cast Member preview dates (for us people who bring the magic to the DVC and AP members) and we will be all set. Generally, CM previews are a week before DVC/AP previews. Thats the way they were for Soarin' and Expedition Everest so we have to wait and see.

Capt. Jack

Me & My family ( surprisingly ) are not AP or DVC members even though we go 2+ times a year, since I was born. So, this makes me really wanna be a member of either to be able to test the ride! ( even though we just got back & won't be there around this time period )

Now, I was reading more information about the Nemo stage show, & i've been hearing that it should be opening up around the middle-end of November. So, alls people can do ( that are going around that time frame ) is cross that fingers that it is up & running. I do know however that they were trying people out for the parts of the show at the end of September-beginning of October. Depending on how long it takes for everyone to get their parts down & what not, it could be longer then the middle-end of November.

It'll be interesting to see how much they added or remodeled this ride. It will surely bring in tons of people considering Finding Nemo is one of the most popular Disney Films of all times.

Plutofan1

Me & My family ( surprisingly ) are not AP or DVC members even though we go 2+ times a year, since I was born. So, this makes me really wanna be a member of either to be able to test the ride! ( even though we just got back & won't be there around this time period )

Now, I was reading more information about the Nemo stage show, & i've been hearing that it should be opening up around the middle-end of November. So, alls people can do ( that are going around that time frame ) is cross that fingers that it is up & running. I do know however that they were trying people out for the parts of the show at the end of September-beginning of October. Depending on how long it takes for everyone to get their parts down & what not, it could be longer then the middle-end of November.

It'll be interesting to see how much they added or remodeled this ride. It will surely bring in tons of people considering Finding Nemo is one of the most popular Disney Films of all times.

They've already hired the people for the show a couple of months ago. The rehearsal page said it would open on November 12th. I am hoping the show will be open by November 24th. Why hasn't WDW Magic have any construction photos since August 15th?

Chape19714

They've already hired the people for the show a couple of months ago. The rehearsal page said it would open on November 12th. I am hoping the show will be open by November 24th. Why hasn't WDW Magic have any construction photos since August 15th?
It's a slow season, and many of the members have not had as much time to visit the parks due to work and school obligations. That's the case for me! But if there are no photographers there, there won't be any photos. Besides, there isn't much to report as the exterior is pretty much done, and we can't get inside!

Capt. Jack

Oh? I miss-said what I wanted to say. lol. I mean't about the 'rehearsal' date.

Finding Nemo - The Musical
Rumored opening date????...
According to a casting session being held in New York for actors to take part in the new show, rehearsals are set for 18 September 2006, first previews on 5 November 2006, with the show opening on 12 November 2006. Being a RUMOR, this info has not yet been officially confirmed, and is subject to change.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom