AP preview for Nemo

Chape19714

I'm guessing they don't do a regular guest preview while they're doing AP & DVC previews. If anyone knows if they'veever done this, please let mekow becausei'll be there Oct. 12-15 for my 17th birthday.
No, they have never opened to the General Public during Passholder Previews.

Sorry!

rbrower

Disneyworld.com says late October for the ride so I think you have a shot. Keep those fingers crossed. As for the musical, it says late November and there are rumers that say November 12 so I think you'll miss that.
I hope that you are right on this one because I will be down there during Thanksgiving!

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Talk about luck, I'm going 16th-23rd .. any chance it would be open for APs on the 16th or would they not extend it any further?

Unless it was down for some major malfunction, they wont extend it. But, it could just open the next day. You never know.

the-reason14

Is this on a weekend, cuz I know I have a 4 day weekend coming up in October and Im suppose to be going then. I doubt it though, just because it will be packed and they probably want it all secerety, and I dont think they've ever done something like that on a weekend. And thats just my luck.

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
Just got this in my e-mail. It only says Annual pass. Let the speculation begin!

Nemo1.JPG

autumndawn1006

I've purchased my annual pass, but don't have it activated. If I activate it Oct 14th, will that be a problem? It says this is for current AP holders only.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom