Anyone worn Crocs to the parks?

olive10tails

Hey everyone! I am taking a trip May 22-28 and was wondering if anyone has worn Crocs footwear to the parks and how it worked out for them? I plan taking my trusty tennis shoes, but I wear Crocs to work where I walk all day, so I thought they may work out well at the parks! Thanks for the replies.

mdisney

i wear dr. martens all the time when im at the parks. my feet are fine at the end of the night. if your shoes get good traction with the ground when it is slippery out you will have no problem with your shoes.

Upvote 0

YankeeMouse

Crocs are the best

Wearing Crocs in The World has changed my life. I used to get blisters from Doc Martens, even tennis shoes, but Crocs are amazing. Try the bright yellow beach model, they look like Mickey's shoes!

Upvote 0

dumboflyer

Always take at least two pairs of comfy shoes. I like to alternate my shoes every other day----that way I don't get blisters (or fewer blisters anyway...)

Also, bring mole-skin bandages and regular ones. The ones they sell in the park aren't very good--they are cheap, generic brand and don't "stick" onto your skin. Be prepared!

Upvote 0

WhyteAL

I don't know what crocs are I hope their not gators? But I usually wear shelltoe addidas...or timberlands they usually work out great for me. My wife wears pumas....you should know how your feet feel comfey...have fun:lol: .

Upvote 0

jesserin

I perfer my Rainbows... the eternal comfortable flipflops that last through the years - More comfortable than any tennis shoe has ever been... IMHO ;)

Upvote 0

Teenchy

nmj91385 said:
I love my crocs! I saw a ton of people wearing them in the world when i was there in Dec

Ok fill us unfashionable people in...what are crocs. I've always been looking for a more comfortable shoe for the parks beside my "tennis shoes".

By the way a little off topic but another great little secret I found. BodyGlide. It comes in a speedstick form to "Roll/Rub" on any "part" of your body that rubs together. Prevents any chafing (spelling?). Its sold at sports type stores. I got mine at www.rei.com.

Upvote 0

olive10tails

Original Poster
Crocs are those bright colored shoes with holes in the tops that are made of a lightweight foam-type material. A lot of nurses/medical professionals wear them. There are different styles but the most popular are the ones that slip on like a Birkenstock and have a strap in the back. I work on my feet all day and they are the only things that are comfortable and don't make my back hurt.

Upvote 0

Pongo

jesserin said:
I perfer my Rainbows... the eternal comfortable flipflops that last through the years - More comfortable than any tennis shoe has ever been... IMHO ;)

Rainbows are heaven-sent.

I love my pair.

Upvote 0

lisahb

???

i have thought abput getting crocs for our trip, but i am not too sure. my mom swears by hers, just don't want to be stuck in the park with feet hurting, and other shoes in hotel room.

Upvote 0

RIPHorizons

I see many people wearing them day after day. I have never put on a pair but they must be doing something right because a large number of guests wear them.

Upvote 0

DisneyPhD

We were a Croc family during our trip in January. My wife took 2 of her 3 pairs with us (sage and navy blue), my 4 year old had two pairs (pink and sea blue) and I had one pair (navy blue). We wore them every day it was above 65 degrees. They look a little weird (IMO) but they were comfortable. My daughter loves hers. Last summer, that was all she wore for 4 months until it started getting cold here in MI. Her blue pair doesn't have holes so she can wear those on colder days.

Upvote 0

Bimmy56

I also love my crocs!!

They also are really nice in the rain - they don't get soggy like most shoes do! I alternate between my Rockport Prowalkers and Crocs and have never gotten blisters.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom