Anyone married to a MOUSEJUNKIE?

Susan Savia

My husband is also, married to a Mousejunkie. But I got to admit, he loves it as much as I do. We just got back this past weekend from two weeks and had a fantastic time and began talking about the next trip. So it starts all over again...plan, dream, prepare...:)

SulleyanBoo

I have proudly been a MOUSEJUNKIE since birth and my fiance knows if he is marrying me, he is marrying the mouse too :ROFLOL: We luckily live in Florida so we take trips very often. He would be lying if he said he didn't love it every time.

SuperSaint

My girlfriend will soon be marrying one, but we just don't have the money to go and feed my "habit".

She puts up with it. I believe she has intentions to go again but it's going on 3 years since we last went. I may be going without her (instead with my wheelchair bound friend who has wanted to go his whole life) on my next trip. :shrug:

Mickey_777

That's awesome. We finally have someone from the "other side" infiltrating the boards. We need more like you to keep us sane around here.

KJ1081

My Husband is married to one, and slowly but surely he's turning into one himself! It all started on our first trip together- he was so caught up in the magic that he proposed! Later that trip, he asked if we could get married at WDW. Well twist my arm! We were married at the Poly last year, and I think he's more excited about our upcoming anniversary trip than I am! Recently, I got him hooked on WDW podcasts and now he's obsessed with the WDW Fanboys and their facebook page, lol. Next step is to get him on here.

Disney61

I am the Disney Junkie in our family....but shuuuush....My wife claims she is the biggest Disney Junkie between us :) As a matter of fact if we put this out for vote, our DS would claim he's the King Disney Junkie in our family :lol: At the end of the day we are all hooked and nothing else matters :sohappy:

annawilliams

I'm definitely the mouse-junkie in our family-- my husband just doesn't get it. :) Any ideas on how to get a non-disney-lover on board? ha!

Korfar

Both my wife and I are Mouse Junkies. Our house is quickly becoming a Disney house. Family and friends think we are crazy when they see our collections. Our teenage daughter thinks we are nuts. Apparantly Disney is not cool in high school. We are going childless this April. I think we will enjoy the parks in a whole new way this year.

pumpkin7

my husband is a total non mouse junkie. he goes because i love the place. he would rather go to universal studios.
however my mom and my best friend are both one and i'm sure one year we'll go on a girls only trip and leave the misery bums at home!

saying that, he looks like he's having enough fun in my avatar! he must be a closet mouse junkie.

dixiegirl

Yes, my husband is married to one.
:D

LOL, you took the words out of my mouth!!
Yes my Hubby loves Disney , thankfully he supports my addiction and goes along with it, every year for the past 15yrs!! I could live, breathe sleep Disney, nonstop...Always listening (especailly the stuff I find on here is insanely good, I mean Music from the Magical Express? My personal fav right now is the Park Atmosphere music, LOVE IT!) and finding info on the web, there's so much out there!! Funny cause someone asked me the other day "so who out if your family likes Disney more", out of hubby , the kids or me? Oh yeah there was no thought there, definatly me!! Eh there are worse things, I just love DisneyWorld, Its my Happy PLace!

AHHH so long to wait, Is it August Yet??:ROFLOL:

JIMINYCR

I'm definitely the mouse-junkie in our family-- my husband just doesn't get it. :) Any ideas on how to get a non-disney-lover on board? ha!

I've heard Hypnosis can work in certain hardship cases.:dazzle: Behavior modification techniques works on stubborn people. :brick: Then theres subliminal posting. :drevil: If all else fails try multiple shock treatments. :ROFLOL:

But really, just keep plugging away and eventually you can wear them down and they will accept our way of life.

nc_disneyfreak

im the junkie

im the junkie and my wife is not so...she loves it when were there, but i countdown the days, watch you tube vids of the rides and music, read trip reports etc....as the trip gets closer she warms up a bit (about 3 months out) but before that she thinks it too far away to get excited about lol....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom