Anyone married to a MOUSEJUNKIE?

JiminyandTink

I'm definitely the junkie in my family, my wife loves it too, but sometimes I wonder if my brining up WDW 1000 times a day gets tiresome (ex. "Hey, that -whatever- reminds me of... " or "Wouldn't it be great if we were sitting on a bench in -wherever- right now..." or "I know we were planning on waining until -whenever- to go back to WDW, but I just got this great PIN and...")

annawilliams

I've heard Hypnosis can work in certain hardship cases.:dazzle: Behavior modification techniques works on stubborn people. :brick: Then theres subliminal posting. :drevil: If all else fails try multiple shock treatments. :ROFLOL:

But really, just keep plugging away and eventually you can wear them down and they will accept our way of life.

HAHA! I was thinking about putting headphones on his ears when he sleeps and playing the disney soundtracks in his sleep. He wouldn't even know what hit him! :) Hypnosis sounds great. I'll make this happen! :lol::lol::lol:

majorrfb

This somes up our household

im the junkie and my wife is not so...she loves it when were there, but i countdown the days, watch you tube vids of the rides and music, read trip reports etc....as the trip gets closer she warms up a bit (about 3 months out) but before that she thinks it too far away to get excited about lol....

Back in 1979 my wife suggested we go to WDW. Little did I know or she,
this was the beginning of a love affair with Disney. I've been around 30 times and always look forward to our next visit. Dec. is our usual annual trip, unless we suddenly make another unexpected trip to Orlando. I can only hope.
We were there Feb. 3-9 of this month. :lol: :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom