Anyone love Illuminations as much as I do??

dizzbuff

I love Illuminations. The music, the meaning, the message, the reactions of folks and those little ones. I do however miss the Tapestry of Nations big time but gotta admit Illuminations is great.

hpyhnt 1000

This might be unpopular but I tend to find the show to be quite boring. The fireworks are great but once you get to the foutains and lasers I want to fall asleep. I prefer wishes and fantasmic to this show.

:eek: BLASPHEMY!!! :eek: How dare you say RoE is "boring!" :fork: :mad:

Kidding, kidding, I mean no harm. :wave: Really, I can see why some people find the show a bit boring. I just don't see it that way. :shrug:

soccer9miahamm

I absolutely love, love, love IllumiNations! It is a wonderfully choreographed show that really brings emotion into it! I never want it to change!

wendysmom

I love it...and always get choked up, no matter how many times I see it. (in all its forms!) My only request is for Disney to offer a CD of the pre-show music! I'd kill for one! (Well, not kill maybe...but cough up the big bucks for one!:D)

Epcotbob

Had to chime in on this thread!

I agree with many others here, Illuminations : ROE is a masterpiece!

The music, the syncronization of the fireworks, the story is just the best I've ever seen...IMHO.

For me, it's one of the few shows that gets better every time I see it!

EPCOT Explorer

Had to chime in on this thread!

I agree with many others here, Illuminations : ROE is a masterpiece!

The music, the syncronization of the fireworks, the story is just the best I've ever seen...IMHO.

For me, it's one of the few shows that gets better every time I see it!

And you recreated it!:D:sohappy::sohappy::eek:

DME

Speaking as someone who's seen several versions of Illuminations over the years, I have to honestly say that this is my least favorite version. Yes, it is spectacular when you first view it but.... the part at the beginning when the voice blows out the torches is fun, but watching the globe just doesn't do it for me. Years ago, they used to have voices from each different country say what country they were from and there would be music from their specific country as the white lights bordering their pavillion's buildings would light up. And if I remembered correctly, they'd play some of Yanni's music. Anyone else remeber this earlier version? I think it outdid reflections of Earth.

I know some of you really like this version and that's great but I would defnitely chose Wishes or Fantasy in the Sky Fireworks at 'MGM' with sparks shooting out of Sorcerer Mickey's Hand with voice over from Vincent Price over ROE anyday.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom