Anyone love Illuminations as much as I do??

melflip8

I remember being more excited during Illuminations when the buildings would light up to their respective country's song. The whole middle part with the globe video and no fireworks is good, but I dont know, it doesnt have the same punch it used to for me; I remember it being better than it is now. :shrug: And I definitely think more fireworks are needed...which is why I think the "Let There Be Peace On Earth" holiday version knocks it out of the park.

Wishes has a message too I think...when they tell everyone to make a wish together at the end and it just makes me melt. I love the whole theme of Wishes, I think more than I like Illuminations. There is something about seeing the fireworks behind the castle.

Illuminations

Illuminations is GREAT!!!!!!!!! I love that show and also love the music too no matter where you stand its great! The music was so great that I got the CD of it. Its a must have.
I usually like to stay in the area near the Italian Pavilion. Try standing on the steps near by there if you can. :sohappy:.
Boo To You Hallo Wishes is a great Fireworks show during the Halloween Season too by the way. :D

majorrfb

Roe......yes

ROE at Epcot is THE absolute best production of ALL Disney Theme Parks. When we visit WDW Illuminations is a must see at least twice. Can't wait until Nov. 29 to begin another 8 days:wave::sohappy:

EPCOT Explorer

So...Is this group of people in this thread all gonna freak out when I:SD comes or will we welcome the next chapter of IllumiNations with open arms?

I have not decided yet...:lookaroun:lol:

EPCOT.nut

So...Is this group of people in this thread all gonna freak out when I:SD comes or will we welcome the next chapter of IllumiNations with open arms?

:lookaroun:lookaroun:lookaroun:lookaroun:lookaroun I dunno.

Might go postal, might not.

:eek:

Maybe if you were there to hold my hand through it, I will be ok....:lol:

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
I love Illuminations!! But I have to admit - I love the version they had before the Millenium version much better. :) I love Wishes equally as much though - they are both amazing, but in different ways. :)

JEANYLASER

I love Illumnations:Reflections of Earth because it is awesome! The song that I love is "WE GO ON!" Because I have the Soundtrack of the Illumnations:Reflections of Earth!

chwilson88

Original Poster
WOW!!! You proposed during it? That is awesome. I wish I had a Disney wedding. I agree with most of the posts, it's an awe-inspiring show with many themes relating to human kind and it's very emotional I think.

EPCOT.nut, you and I are on the same page, it's one of the best shows and one of my favorite parts of Epcot.

PhotoDave219

No, the usual panic, looting and rioting with general fan-boyishness and lots of flaming. Thats my prediction anyhow.... :D

RalphWiggum

I:ROE is the best show that Disney has. There is nothing anywhere that remotely compares to it. It is truly a show that engages my emotions and definitely not just another fireworks show.

Listening to the soundtrack can evoke an emotional response from me because it is so powerful.

Figment632

This might be unpopular but I tend to find the show to be quite boring. The fireworks are great but once you get to the foutains and lasers I want to fall asleep. I prefer wishes and fantasmic to this show.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom