Anyone know what is happening at Epcot?

mammaminnie

Here is a screenshot from twitter.

Attachments

• IMG_8787.PNG
    IMG_8787.PNG
    298.4 KB · Views: 357

Goofyernmost

A power outage? How awful. I'm sure glad nothing like that happens in real life. Damn Disney! I thought that had a huge warehouse full of spare power to cover just such an occasion. I have it on good sources that they did have a 4 pack of "D" cell batteries that they refused to break out. Poor show!

GlassHalfFull

anyone know if there was compensation i.e. bumping everyone to park hoppers to they could enjoy their day elsewhere? seems like a great option that wouldn't cost Disney $ to help save some peoples day.. and help people spend money in parks..

I'd think that plus moving people from dining reservations could have really won people over.. In years past the Disney CM's would not only have done everything they could to help, but done it with a smile.. having worked in customer service at theme parks, I know smiling and understanding guests 9 times out of 10 makes the guest more compassionate for things out of your hands..

disney4life2008

anyone know if there was compensation i.e. bumping everyone to park hoppers to they could enjoy their day elsewhere? seems like a great option that wouldn't cost Disney $ to help save some peoples day.. and help people spend money in parks..

I'd think that plus moving people from dining reservations could have really won people over.. In years past the Disney CM's would not only have done everything they could to help, but done it with a smile.. having worked in customer service at theme parks, I know smiling and understanding guests 9 times out of 10 makes the guest more compassionate for things out of your hands..

Of course, they are passing out a quick service dining certificate good for one entree, beverage, desert lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom