Anyone know: Traditions?

sum41914

Wow. Nothing til Tues?

Yup, I will be picking up some shifts in Parking and maybe a Gift Shop Somewhere so I can at least have some amount of money on my first paycheck.
Until then its off to parks and maybe Universal for the next 3 days. If I don't pick up some shifts its going to be so hard getting into the flow of things, ya know? lol.

BTW saw Fantasmic tonight and so glad im back working for the mouse.

-Sum

Well considering how off topic this thread went I figure I'd ask my question here... I still have my ID from last summer CP, am I going to have to bring it to Access Control and get a new one or somethin?

sum41914

^ Yes they have it on record whether or not you returned your ID or not so they will ask for your old one before issuing you a new one, unless you mind paying $35 for a new one.

tinkerbell88

Thats basically how the day goes. IT could stretch a day difference if they changed anything. After traditions you'll go through merchantainment (a set of classes to learn the matra system and dealing with guests (basically register training)) then after that, youll go to on the job so I guess it's about 2 days after traditions before you go to your area. Unfortunately, you'll end up in the sun most likely at least for a little bit. Disney does go through rotations about 45- hour sometimes less than that so you wont be out long, but everyone takes their turn especially if it's not a real health problem. I had older ladies in liberty square who too had to stand outside.. so I guess have fun!!! It'll be okay!!
I just burn really easy. Will I most likely have more than one costume(uniform)?

joanna71985

I just burn really easy. Will I most likely have more than one costume(uniform)?

It depends on the area/location. Some have just one costume (for example, Emporium or Fantasyland- my old area). Then others have more then one (Adventureland, or some places in DTD). So it all depends.

tinkerbell88

It depends on the area/location. Some have just one costume (for example, Emporium or Fantasyland- my old area). Then others have more then one (Adventureland, or some places in DTD). So it all depends.
I'm so excited. I just graduated yesturday and my parents bought me a laptop. I'm starting packing tomorrow and I can't wait to go!! I start working there a week from today(Monday)!

nanna

So i did the summer program last year and no one asked for my disney ID. im not sure i can find it before i leave. will i have to pay $35 and where is access control?

sum41914

It is very much like the DMV...

Take a number, sit down, long time later, explain your case, and the CM's there aren't so forgiving if your from Massachusetts. (NY Yankee fans lol) :ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom