Anyone in December?

meyeet

yes, but that might give you an idea of when they are available to customize. Also we have to customize them before our 30 days out mark.

Provocateur, Rancanteur, Plaisanter, du Jour
As I posted yesterday (in another thread), based on an hour long phone call trying to find a reason Premier AP holders can't link, testing goes through November. So, December is not considered to be within the testing period. That, as with many things Disney, can change on a whim.

Incidentally, they are still having trouble with some of the different types of annual and cast member ticket media. They can physically link your media in some way upon arrival. This will require time at Guest relations or a concierge desk at your resort. In other words, I still can't link my pass and my band. No advanced fast pass reservations for me or most of my family.

*1023*

ExtinctJenn

Original Poster
yes, but that might give you an idea of when they are available to customize. Also we have to customize them before our 30 days out mark.
That piece wasn't really a doubt for me as the other threads on the topic have covered like crazy! LOL! Most folks mentioned that you didn't necessarily get an e-mail telling you but at the 60 day mark when you could check-in online, it just opened up. Sorry for the confusion! :D

meyeet

I do have a coworker who is going in early December and has customized his bands and setup his fastpass+ options. He never received an email either. I think he noticed the option to setup his bands at his 60 day mark.

darthspielberg

I am pretty sure testing will be continuing until they roll it out. I've also seen a few people out there say they've gotten offered bands/FP+ for a December stay.

There really isn't any benefit from taking a month off.

ExtinctJenn

Original Poster
I do have a coworker who is going in early December and has customized his bands and setup his fastpass+ options. He never received an email either. I think he noticed the option to setup his bands at his 60 day mark.
Well here's hoping then! I know those who lap into December (i.e. checking in on 11/29 and staying through December) were able. I'm at day 59 at this point and still can't. Like I say in my edit to the OP and as someone stated above, it appears testing ends 11/30 and those of us checking in after that may be stuck with the cards. :(

darthspielberg

I do hope mine opens up (I too reached the 60 day mark as I also have a 12/2 arrival date) so I've just been checking MDE like mad. I've heard there is no real rhyme or reason as to when your spot opens up. Some people get it 60 days out, others get it 30, and others at any point in between or after. It's bizarre, but I imagine Disney is still trying to figure out how to roll out the "You can get one!" process before they switch to the "You get one automatically with a resort stay" process.

meyeet

Well here's hoping then! I know those who lap into December (i.e. checking in on 11/29 and staying through December) were able. I'm at day 59 at this point and still can't. Like I say in my edit to the OP and as someone stated above, it appears testing ends 11/30 and those of us checking in after that may be stuck with the cards. :(
That makes sense then because I think he arrives 11/30.

ExtinctJenn

Original Poster
I think the reports are that this current round of testing ends 11/30, not testing all together.
Them stopping the tests for a month makes zero sense
Here's hoping you're right! I sold my husband and son on how cool Magic Bands would be... and now mommy is gonna have some splainin to do. LOL

mouselover321

I think you will get your's soon. Although we are checking in 11/30, we are staying all the way until 12/9 and we were able to customize magic bands and make fast pass + reservations last week.

coachwnh

As I posted yesterday (in another thread), based on an hour long phone call trying to find a reason Premier AP holders can't link, testing goes through November. So, December is not considered to be within the testing period. That, as with many things Disney, can change on a whim.

Incidentally, they are still having trouble with some of the different types of annual and cast member ticket media. They can physically link your media in some way upon arrival. This will require time at Guest relations or a concierge desk at your resort. In other words, I still can't link my pass and my band. No advanced fast pass reservations for me or most of my family.

*1023*
We had no trouble linking all of our info to our APs. When i entered all of our numbers, it even states that we purchased them in CA. Were you able to get things fixed?

Provocateur, Rancanteur, Plaisanter, du Jour
We had no trouble linking all of our info to our APs. When i entered all of our numbers, it even states that we purchased them in CA. Were you able to get things fixed?

No. But as I stated, the Premier APs are a little different. I tried again just moments ago and was rebuked by the MDE page. You gave me a glimmer of hope but it was dashed upon the rocks below.

I have to take what I was given from the Internet Support folks at Disney. They said," Life is a box of chocolates, now chew on this rock."

*1023*

coachwnh

No. But as I stated, the Premier APs are a little different. I tried again just moments ago and was rebuked by the MDE page. You gave me a glimmer of hope but it was dashed upon the rocks below.

I have to take what I was given from the Internet Support folks at Disney. They said," Life is a box of chocolates, now chew on this rock."

*1023*
We also have Premier APs. I wonder whats up with yours. I hope it gets solved soon. Good luck

ps dont eat the rocks!!!

stillgoofy

*1023*
I also had no problem linking our APs to our reservations for November. I had already done the online checkin before they opened November to Magic Bands/FastPass+. I kept reading on another thread about people getting their November MagicBand/FastPass+ set up but I still didn't have that option. Until another poster mentioned he had to go back through online check-in again. Sure enough I did this and then everything showed up. And BTW there was no communication from Disney about this being available to me. I only learned about it on this site.

Poofiesdream

*1023*

I have the same problem my AP can not be linked on line I have to wait till I'm there. So no fastpass+ for me!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom