Anyone have Satellite Radio?

The boombox is something seperate from the car. Its like you can take it to the beach or in the backyard. I use this instead of the home kit like you have. Its like a little radio that you plug the receiver into. I have the little magnetic bug for my car as well. I got Sirius for HS and for NHL (which is now going to XM) Oh well. I really dont have any problems with Sirius but I have heard complaints about reception. I guess I have been lucky so far.

crazycalf

I have a portable XM myfi. It has a built in FM Transimitter so you can listen to it on any FM radio.

If anyone is planning on getting xm. Someone sent me a friends and family promotion that the units are like 50% off. Just contact me and I will foward the information.

MKCP 1985

If you buy XM solely based on DMC-12's advice, there is something you should know. :lol: :zipit:

I have had Sirius for a week as part of a factory-installed radio in a new car and have had no problem at all with the signal in rain or clouds or anything else.

Both are great as far as I am concerned.

I have XM, Its the only way to Drive. Favorites are...The System, Franks Place, MIX, 80's on 8, 90's on 9 and of course...RADIO DISNEY lol! Yep, I listen to it. Its my #1 preset.

-DGJake

Oh, And Beyond Jazz. My newest preset

robynchic said:
My biggest upset is that Radio Disney and the old-time radio shows can't be broadcast online.

Same here, I signed up for the online purely to listen to Radio Disney online and was disappointed it wasn't there so I cancelled it (back when you had to pay for XM online). Now its free which is cool.

I have both and I love them both. I find that there are some channels on Sirius that plays the type of music I like. Also the Sirius unit is new. I have had XM for 3 years now. I love their formats and the talk stations are the best! XM broadcasts the Monsters of the Morning and the Phillips Phile from Orlando so I get a little of the O town feel whenever I want!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom