Anyone going in December 2005?

swimmom

We're going for a long weekend the first or second weekend in December (can't take my daughter out of school too long---too hard to make up science labs). We went last year the week before Christmas since it was the first week of her Christmas break and we have to go again this year :xmas: I'm glad to hear the the parks are not real crowded early in Decmeber!

goofyfan13

I'll be there December 25th-January 1st. My family and my girlfriends family are going together and we're staying at POR. Going to Epcot on NYE.

imamouse

16 - 22 Dec 2005

I am taking my family and meeting up with some friends from the UK 16 - 22 Dec. Really looking forward to staying at the Wilderness Lodge for the first time. :sohappy:

Hey Pea Pod - Welcome to WDWMagic!

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
After very little effort on my wifes part, she has convinced me to add 5 days to our trip....sooo, we arrive 11-29 and staying until dec 10. It was an easy decision to make. :sohappy:

ogryn

Aurora_25 said:
My DH and I will be going in December! I am so exicited....We are taking the kids and all the parents too :)

Hello "Beautiful Wife" :wave: Welcome aboard....

tigsmom

Aurora_25 said:
My DH and I will be going in December! I am so exicited....We are taking the kids and all the parents too :)

:wave: Beautiful Wife...... we've heard nice things about you.

wannab@dis

Aurora_25 said:

Hey! Welcome to the boards!

Looks like Hakunamatata will have to behave himself now. :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom