Anyone going in December 2005?

RatherBinDisney

Original Poster
Just curious to see if anyone is taking a trip down this coming December? December 4th thru 11th. It should be too bust then should it?

256 days until "The World".................

mickey7879

December 2005

Hey! My husband and I are taking a Disney Cruise Dec 3rd to the 10th, then we are going to Disney from Dec 10th to the 17th. We usually go in December. We've gone other times of the year, but December was the best. No lines, not crowded, plus everything is decorated for Christmas. I hope you have as much fun as we usually do!! If you have other questions, let me know!

Kirstin's Mom

We have a trip planned Dec. 9-12 for my daughter's 6th birthday. We'll also be there for my sister's wedding in May, and the Halloween party the first part of October. Anyone else going during those times?

The_CEO

RatherBinDisney said:
Just curious to see if anyone is taking a trip down this coming December? December 4th thru 11th. It should be too bust then should it?

I am!

Tim G

RatherBinDisney said:

Well... no trip... but I'll be there on New Years Eve...

Laura

disneyfan2163 said:
We're going 12/3-12/12 Wilderness Lodge! Never stayed there!

If our September trip doesn't work out we will be going in December staying at the Wilderness lodge almost the same dates. 12/2-12/9 and then going to the Polynesian 12/9-12/12.

stingrock23

I may be going then, or sometime in September. I haven't decided yet. I went around that time in 2003 and it was great because the parks were completely empty the entire time.

RatherBinDisney

Original Poster
Yeah, Wilderness was our first choice but then money became an issue for everyone so we decided on Pop Century. It will be my 3rd trip and second staying on Disney Property. I will never stay off Disney property again I promise!

252 days until lift-off!

dvcnut39

We should be at SSR from 2DEC-11DEC05. It's also one of the slowest times of year to go, plus you get to see MVMCP.

I'm hoping to go in December, but we may end up going to Disneyland this December instead. It's all up in the air at the moment. *Crossing my fingers*

vilegirl

We're planning to go 3-10 December. Hopefully staying at the Poly. Looking very forward to enjoying the Christmas season at WDW again. :sohappy:

pea_pod

Kirstin's Mom said:
We have a trip planned Dec. 9-12 for my daughter's 6th birthday. We'll also be there for my sister's wedding in May, and the Halloween party the first part of October. Anyone else going during those times?
We're hoping to go in October :eek:) Went last year for our honeymoon (Oct 24 - Oct 31) and loved it. Hardly any wait lines and the weather was beautiful!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom