anyone from

NowInc

South Florida...

Aventura/north Miami to be exact...

I am also frequently in delray, boca, and ft.lauderdale.....i rarely go to south miami..scares me ;)

I also stomp my way around tampa/st.pete a lot....and orlando is a common cameo spot as well ;)

Big Pooh

Originally posted by Sheri
Hey, Connecticut isn't that bad! :lol:

Actually, it's beautiful during the summmer....and it's home to ESPN....The campus is in Bristol. So it can't be all bad, :D although I can't imagine spending a winter anywhere north of Dallas. :animwink:

BTW....I'm from Texas.

Wilt Dasney

Originally posted by Disneyanna0521
i live in north alabama

(btw look to your left...it tells u were everyone is from)
Well, yeah, but that doesn't always tell you where to find 'em on the map...
Case in point:
<------------------:D

meanmice

Anyone who says CT isn't dark and rainy hasn't been here these past few weeks. From my little nest it's been horrifying. I have 40 people comming to a graduation party on the 28th and our house will not hold all of them if it rains. I'm from Enfield, CT in Hartford County

Cindooella

hey, its not MY fault that we got stuck like this. Youre weird too sometimes ya gotta admit. But i love you anways.:) hehe. (btw...i havent seen up at all this morning...where are you???)

rosie.ca

I'm located just north of the city of toronto ... but for arguments sake (and the sake of the ever expanding gta) I live in toronto ontario canada but am willing to move to florida... anyone need a roommate ... i can cook... and am willing to sleep in a closet if need be .will do windows.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom