Anyone evere have a complaint with their room at WDW? What did WDW do for you?

tigger9

Hello all.
Just got back from the world, had a great time but did have a problem with the hotel rooms at a couple resorts.
Just looking to hear from other people who have had problems with their rooms, what were the problems and what did Disney do for you? Thanks!

Lilo

As I know Belle and know her standards she is quite right about what to expect. We stayed at the Contemporary (deluxe) 3 times. Twice in the Tower and once in the Garden Wing. We have never experienced anything other than what we paid for. The rooms were ready 2 out 3 times, but then we get there early about 12p.m. or so. They were clean, and the mousekeepers kept it that way (with and without tipping). Was I expecting more than that - no, but we did get little extras from the mousekeepers.
:sohappy:

This time we are going to the Beach Club Resort. Am I expecting anything more than I did at the Contemporary - no. But then again I was very pleased with what I did get.:)

Upvote 0

MsDisney

Kathy, I would like to know if you have heard anything yet from Disney???? I would not expect for them to give you a discount. after all, everything did seem to work out! If that was the case, everyone would complain about every little thing and expect a discount or compensation of some kind. I know you will respond to my post as you have to everyone else. I am not flaming you in now way. As it is important to you, I just do think they are going to respond to you. Sure they will call and pacify you and tell you how sorry they are and that my friend is going to be the end of it. As far as the codes go your going to have to wait for them to come out.

Upvote 0

KathyG/poohbear

No, the manager that left a mesage on my machine was on her way to the west coast and said she would call me after 10/22. I know you are correct and that they won't offer me a discount. I am determined to use my annual pass one more time so I will probably give in and go again in February anyway. I am not sure where I will stay yet but it will be my 4th trip inside a year and think that my family will be ready for another type of vacation. I am hoping to go the west coast and maybe visit Disneyland among other place in 2004. In other words I am getting over myself.

I shouldn't expect any better customer service from Disney than I do anywhere else.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom