Anyone Ever walk From Mgm To Epcot or vis versa?

LadyDarling

jeffs10 said:
I do it atleast 2 or 3 times every time i go and it one of my favorite parts of the Trip Very relaxing and hardly anyone on the path. This year i will get photos.

I hardy every see anyone on the path and wonder how may people Knew it exsitied.

If you dont know about it check it out on your next trip its a nice Walk. Plus you get to walk threw boardwalk and stop at the ice cream shop and enter in the rear entrance in epcot.

Jeff

Jeff!
This is one of my FAVORITE things to do too! We'll park at the Boardwalk (we can't afford to stay there unforunately) and the boat to MGM for some rides, and then walk from there to EPCOT for lunch/dinner. It's a lovely way to go!

monorail_man

Account Suspended
I never knew there was a path. To be honest. (not to sound lazy) but 10 min would be too far to walk for me LOL I like to get as much done ina trip and to spend 25-30 mins walking from park to park would be a waste of time to me. But thats just my oppion.

imagineer99

^ considering that walking is the FASTEST way to get from MGM to EPCOT (beating both driving and Disney transportation) than it actually SAVES time. ;)

mikeymouse

I have at Christmas time, it is nice. Do it on your next trip. International Gateway to Yacht n Beach Club to Swan n Dolphin to boardwalk to the Studios. You can take a boat to the Studios if you get too tired. Well Recommended.

MonoRon

I did it as well, my friends and I walked to MGM from Epcot because the line for the boat was too long...we actually made it there right when the boat was pulling into the station. I did it again with family on a day where it was way to hot...I will never do that again when it is so hot out.

Figment1986

i think ISTCrew20 actually did it barefoot one day... right??

I havn't did it yet.. need new shoes and a cold day.... which eiher i havn't had when i go yet....

Disney_CP_2004

Totally Bias!!

LOL..well being a ex-boat captain of the FreindShips i am partial to it...but me and my co-cast members on our days off would take the boat from IG to MGM and then @ night walk back from MGM to IG cause' it would be cooler and then also we can catch both IllumiNations over the Boarwalk and Wishes over the Y&B...but the walkway from MGM's front gates to IG's turnstile is a mile and a quarter long, and it's well light...not many people are on it, but when people are out there t is it's a good thing being a boat captain to try to "race" the little kids and honk and wave @ anyone...we usually play games *well the CPs that is* who can get the most people to wave throughout the work shift...LOL....BUT like i said @ night right around illuminations time is the best time to make that nice walk back to IG or to the Boardwalk or the Y&B and stop @ Beaches and Cream and get a santa fe mudslide brownie ice cream sundae or @ Spoodles for a slice of pizza @ the take away window...but it's also nice to relax out on the "Air conditioned" friendships......

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom