Anyone ever gotten a PIN# Email??

KC82271

First time in 15+ years of Disney having my email address, I signed up for the free maps of the parks with a junk email address, and I got the PINs there! Go figure!

Upvote 0

coltow

The ONLY reason why we are going back in December and staying at Poly is because of a pin we got back in February. Don't know how we got it but I think it as for 50% off of resort during certain weeks of the year.

Upvote 0

strmchsr

It's definitely one of those random things. I had been signed up with Disney for 8+ years and just got my first pin code email in September, which we used for the "free" dining promotion in October.

Upvote 0

DisneyGigi

I get the pins in my name and email address but we have always booked in DH's name.:ROFLOL:His email is signed up for all the things that I have too so I have no clue what the method is. I also get them by mail in my name.

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Yes, I have. I have no idea the rhymn or reason behind who gets them and which ones they get. I literally have signed up for every new letter and email that I could with Disney. I actually only glanced at it and put it into Disney file, not thinking of anything of it. It wasn't until a few weeks ago I heard about the Pin # and the great discounts. I went back into my file and saw that I had one! I am getting an amazing deal for the Thanksgiving trip! Just sign up for everything you can through Disney and you should eventually get one too. I did check the email and it looks like the email has to do with Disney Destinations LLC. Good Luck!!

Upvote 0

KC82271

One thing I forgot to mention is many, and I mean many, times I have received a postcard at my home in someone else's name with a PIN...not a random person - always someone that I booked on a trip with me. Scariest was we had a friend that went with us last November, and unfortunately, she passed awayed in February of this year. Not 3 days after we buried her, I get a postcard in her name with like 50% off. Great...can't even use it! We are going in 4 weeks to honor her, but not with the 50% off. She's probably laughing at us that we couldn't use it.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom