Anyone Else Unenthused About Jimmy Neutron?

Sketch105

I don't want to insult the people who made Jimmy Nuetron, but he's a flash-in-the-pan star. Sure, his movie made $84 million, but so did "Anastasia" and nobody talks about that one. The only reason Jimmy will last is because (since he can't stand alone as his own attraction), he'll be surrounded by other Nicktoons.

Jimmy's film doesn't appeal to the nostalgia that surrounds Universal Studios. He hasn't proven a long lasting life yet, and the writing (behind the movie at least) aims too much toward the young young set. Even Jimmy's main conflict (being short and a nerd) limply held the premise of the character's insecurities together, unlike Toy Story or Monsters Inc. Which deals with broader social issues seen by kids and adults...I'm sorry I'm talking like a socialite. I'll stop not.

blm07

Here is a picture I found on Universal's website

Attachments

• jimmy_neutron.gif
    jimmy_neutron.gif
    61.4 KB · Views: 94

Sketch105

Originally posted by Favrefire4
What exact is Jimmu Neutron? Is it going to be a show or ride? What will the ride contain? Thanks in advance.....

Most likely its a simulator. I don't think they'll be doing much to the theater except installing new effects and the new movie, plus programming the vehicles. The set was sort of Jimmy Nuetron like anyway.

ANYBODY think its wierd that Mark IV is/was a monorail type?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom