Anyone else think like me?

disneytati

Originally posted by normbalko
Dinosaur scared the pants off of me, but Spaceship Earth??!! How could that scare you!!! I mean, it's dark, but that's about it. You would be a riot to go on rides with!!!!

Let me explain....

I am not afraid of rides, or AAs... I am afraid of getting close to the AAs, being among them, and God help me... touch them!!!:eek:

I love SE!!!! It doesn't scare me to ride it, I just would never go there on foot...

Yeah, NashvilleMouse... I will definetely freak out at Expedition Everest!!! They say there will be a huge Yeti...
:lookaroun And yes, the HM scares me, too...:eek: But i love it anyway. I would never ride alone, but I enjoy it everytime I ride. ToT and Dinosaur really scare me. And Jurassic Park too! I have never seen the T-Rex, only a part of his forehaed!:lol: That's enough to make me close my eyes and wait until the ride ends!!!:lol:

normbalko

disneytati, the t-rex on jurassic park is NOTHING compared to the onslaught of the Carnataurus at Dinosaur. the t-rex wasn't even really that scary, but i had my eyes close at the end of Dinosaur! You should keep your eyes open next time! I've seen little kids go on Dinosaur and think nothing of it, and I just don't get it. It is the scariest thing I've ever been on! T-Rex is a wuss!!!

disneytati

disneytati, the t-rex on jurassic park is NOTHING compared to the onslaught of the Carnataurus at Dinosaur. the t-rex wasn't even really that scary, but i had my eyes close at the end of Dinosaur! You should keep your eyes open next time! I've seen little kids go on Dinosaur and think nothing of it, and I just don't get it. It is the scariest thing I've ever been on! T-Rex is a wuss!!!

I am terrified of that one too!!!! I have never seen his whole face anyway, I always close my eyes before he rises!!!:lol:

normbalko

i've been told that at the end of Dinosaur the carnotaurus' head comes out of the ceiling and nearly eats everyone. however, i had my eyes closed and didn't get to see it. can anyone confirm this? or does anyone have video or pictures of it? just thinking about it gives me the willies....

NashvilleMouse

i've been told that at the end of Dinosaur the carnotaurus' head comes out of the ceiling and nearly eats everyone. however, i had my eyes closed and didn't get to see it. can anyone confirm this? or does anyone have video or pictures of it? just thinking about it gives me the willies....

Not sure, I usually black out before that part of the ride. :eek:

Tramp

Originally posted by Zipadeedoodah
Okay, I LOVE AA in the Disney Attractions...but does anyone ever think when they're riding on POTC or Great movie ride...etc.. "It would be SO scary to be in here alone when the park is closed and the AA are not moving...just sitting still" Is that a creepy thought to anyone else but me?:lookaroun :lookaroun

I've never been afraid of the boogie man or Disney AAs in the dark. However, I am not exempt of fear from Disney. I dread getting my credit card bill after a three week visit.:eek:

disneytati

Originally posted by NashvilleMouse
Not sure, I usually black out before that part of the ride. :eek:

Me too!!!:lol:

But I know this dinosaur is really huge! But I am not sure if the T-Rex at Jurassic Park is bigger than this one... It looks bigger.

disneytati

Re: Re: Anyone else think like me?

Originally posted by Tramp
I've never been afraid of the boogie man or Disney AAs in the dark. However, I am not exempt of fear from Disney. I dread getting my credit card bill after a three week visit.:eek:

:lol: It happens to me every year! I get a bank loan every year to be able to go to WDW! I am already used to this, it doesn't scare me anymore...:lol:

JBSLJames

Re: Re: Re: Anyone else think like me?

Originally posted by disneytati
:lol: It happens to me every year! I get a bank loan every year to be able to go to WDW! I am already used to this, it doesn't scare me anymore...:lol:

The old Tax Return comes in Handy and who says I have to pay for my daughters college education...

disneygirl03

Yeah, some dinosaur pops out at the end. I just went on that ride for the second time when I was there in December, and I decided that since the first time I went on, I didn't really see too much of the ride (ha ha- and I was looking down in the ride picture), I would be brave and keep my eyes open. That dinosaur at the end freaked me out! But atleast now I feel better that I've actually seen the ride...:D

I still enjoy seeing the people's expressions on the pictures...

NashvilleMouse

Originally posted by disneytati
Me too!!!:lol:

But I know this dinosaur is really huge! But I am not sure if the T-Rex at Jurassic Park is bigger than this one... It looks bigger.

It's pretty big and it does come out of the ceiling. And, as far as I know norm, it has only eaten 2 guests. (The slow people) It is pretty scary nonetheless.

Can u imagine? Being on Haunted Mansion alone???? i would be totally scared to death!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
LOVE YA Jack Sparrow!
JohnnyGOLDEN1.jpg

NashvilleMouse

Originally posted by TheDisneyQueen
Can u imagine? Being on Haunted Mansion alone???? i would be totally scared to death!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
LOVE YA Jack Sparrow!
JohnnyGOLDEN1.jpg

Sissy! :lol: :animwink:
Try being on "Its a Small World" alone. :eek: :cry:

disneytati

Originally posted by TheDisneyQueen
[/B][/QUOTE]

:lol: Welcome to the club!!!:lol:

Hey Nashville! The last PM you sent me hasn't been delivered because my inbox was full... Could you send me it again?:)

darkeyeliner

i agree! dinosaur is the only ride that i have to close my eyes on at the end. it freaks me out too much! :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom