Anyone else feel this way?

painter26

I just called Disney to make our final payment for our Dec. 7-12 trip. I feel like that kid in the commercial, the one that says, "I'm too excited to sleep!" I'm 50 years old and I feel like that little boy. What a magical place!!!

yankspy

Yep. I am always exhausted on the first day because I did not sleep the night before. However, no matter how tired I am , I still make a bee-line for MK or Epcot.:)

Upvote 0

Tiggerfanatic

I feel that way from the day I book until the moment I get on the monorail and hear "Welcome Aboard!" It's a great feeling, isn't it!! 59 more days!!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Raven66

Everytime we talk about the trip my DH starts yelling "I'm too excited to sleep" as loud as he can. I'm going to have to hear it everyday for the next 53 days. :eek:

Upvote 0

Tinkerbella16

I think most of us here at wdwmagic feel the same exact way. Every year, its the same feeling...that is why I'm on here everyday. That is why I love wdw so...no other place can give me the feeling that I'm a kid all over again. I am sooooooooooo excited...3 more weeks till I'm at the world again!!! :D:D:D

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
I just called Disney to make our final payment for our Dec. 7-12 trip. I feel like that kid in the commercial, the one that says, "I'm too excited to sleep!" I'm 50 years old and I feel like that little boy. What a magical place!!!

I love love love that commercial! That just might be my favorite one! I feel like that every time!!!

Upvote 0

JnKmon

I'm right there with you, Painter. We made our last payment Friday afternoon, and I don't think I've ever been so excited to hand someone that much money.

48 days and counting. Poly here we come!!!!

Upvote 0

Pixiedust1983

Im the same!! It's just me and my partner who go, we have no kids. We just came back from WDW at the beggining of this month and we have to finish paying of our next holiday to WDW at the end of this month. We go back in January for my birthday. :sohappy: Also were starting to plan the next one after that!! lol My family always say to me "don't you want to try somewhere else for a holiday?" and I say no! lol. I've been to lots of different places but WDW is my favourite.

Upvote 0

momofnine

ME TOO, ME TOO !!!! getting ready to make my final payment by Wednesday, That lets you know that your trip is getting close...
Getting soooooooooooooo excited ..... "I'm toooooo excited to sleep!"
:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

:xmas: GF here we come! 47 more days!!!!!!!!! :xmas:

Upvote 0

Mikester71

37 years old and ditto!!! We are paying ours off this week and we don't even go until March (144 days to be exact). Just couldn't wait to pay it off so now the countdown begins - haha! :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0

Crazy4WDW1

I feel the same and I'm 48! I have a countdown on my computer here at work! (Go to timeanddate.com). One of the attorneys here at work says that "I'm only ever doing two things: planning a trip to WDW or on a trip at WDW"! 106 days to go!! :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0

stmize

I know the feeling I picked up our documents for our next trip to the world on Friday. What a wonderful feeling to have it paid for and the documents here. Now just have the waiting. 32 more days

Upvote 0

fredtom

There are many of us who share your pain... Even though my wife and I just returned from our annual WDW vacation two weeks ago, and I have the memories (and hundreds of photos) from that... I still feel we should be getting ready to go and not having just returned.

We immediately start discussing and making plans for next fall's trip.

"An Adventurer's life is best!" :lol:

Upvote 0

shawn

we just returned from a 14 day trip and it was wonderful but I am allready planning for our Christmas 09 trip, planning on staying at a monorail resort, never done that before I just can't wait

Upvote 0

WhatJaneSays

My dad just turned 74 this month and we took him to the Sci-fi drive-in @ DHS ... he's already counting down to the next trip. The man even has an electronic countdown clock that used to countdown to New Years but he modified it to count down to Disney.

... I just called him and the clock reads: 44 Days, 18 Hours, 15 Minutes.

Yea! Christmas trip! :xmas:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom