Anyone dislike the volggers content?

Giss Neric

That having been said I have a real problem with bloggers like The Carpetbagger who will go to a park and ride two rides that are just dark rides and call it a day. You got my click, bro. Do some stuff. Don’t ride “Boo Blasters on Boo Hill” twice and make it sound like you spent an awesome day at Kings Island.
Jacob is scared of thrill rides and roller coasters to be specific that is why you see him go to different amusements parks in different states but only ride the dark rides or the tame ones. He did ride a roller coaster in one of his vlogs and he looked like he was about to have a nervous breakdown lol! He did go to a lot of rides when he went to Disney World cause obviously a lot are family type rides.

Scrooged

Jacob is scared of thrill rides and roller coasters to be specific that is why you see him go to different amusements parks in different states but only ride the dark rides or the tame ones. He did ride a roller coaster in one of his vlogs and he looked like he was about to have a nervous breakdown lol! He did go to a lot of rides when he went to Disney World cause obviously a lot are family type rides.
While I respect that, and I get that not everyone is there for the thrill rides alone- and that he has diverse content up (ie more than just amusement parks), I thought it was a bit much to do the dark ride twice at KI. But it is noted that he’s not big in the thrill rides.

ElvisMickey

Listen, anyone who puts some effort into their content, such as Adam The Woo, deserve some respect. Aside from his earliest stuff, he did a cross country drive this past Winter, where he could have gotten into a crazy car accident with the weather...or completely ran out of gas. But folks who NEVER leave Anaheim or Orlando and only go to the parks to eat the newest jelly doughnut or whatever, need to get a life. And there’s more of those who never leave their “comfort zone” than those who do.

I stopped watching vloggers who rarely leave their home town. As someone who lives in the Orlando area, I have no need for vloggers who never leave the area.

mergatroid

He so dyes his hair and beard.
I wondered about that but can't remember a point where it started to grey? I'm greying but not dying my hair, just accepting aging gracefully. I've watched Tim about 7 years on and off but don't remember the tell tale signs unless he started dying his hair very early?

EagleScout610

Causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
71121b.jpg

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

The tell tale sign is his old wrinkly face but having brown dark hair
I wondered about that but can't remember a point where it started to grey? I'm greying but not dying my hair, just accepting aging gracefully. I've watched Tim about 7 years on and off but don't remember the tell tale signs unless he started dying his hair very early?

wdwjmp239

i like mickeyviews and dsny newscast

Mickeyviews (Brandon? Is that his name?) is pretty good. But, I can only handle so much of him. I think he gets a little over excited about what's going on in the parks and the excitement takes away from what I really need to know about the goings on in the park.

Someone mentioned Disney Food Blog (DFB) and that one mostly concentrates on food and truthfully, it's not what I look forward to when I go to Disney.

Is DSNY newscast the guy with the British accent? He's pretty good. I do enjoy his videos.

Though, the one that I REALLY can't stand is . There's something about that guy with his snarky comments that I could do without.

I thought about vlogging Disney content, but the amount of material I'd need to cover and the post-production time alone would be enough to drive me nuts. So, I'll leave that to the professional vloggers. ;)

EagleScout610

Causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
DISUnplugged was one I used to watch alot of. Only watched one Must-Not-Be-Named Vid last year when Splash was announced. Dear lord Tom never shut the he*l up!

Do like Imagineering Podcast. Not exactly a vlog but better than most Vlogs

Ayla

I have not read every post in the thread, but I have seen no mention of Josh. Does he not blog/vlog, anymore? I stopped watching a few years ago when he started attacking viewers.

Tha Realest

4K WDW is quite enjoyable I find. There's no commentary or shots of the person filming. Just pure footage of everything Disney. Not one to watch every day but sometimes it's just nice to watch footage of walking around the MK with no talking or telling you about anything, just purely visual.
yes, this. Just point the camera and let the visuals do the talking. Don‘t need a “Hey guys” every other minute and shoutouts to people tipping $5-$10

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Is Adam the Woo and Natalie a couple? I find it hard to believe they are just close friends. The chemistry is very strong. Is the reason Adam not announcing it is cause the girl is in onlyfans?

Are you talking about the one who acts like she's not all there in his videos? Also I don't see why the girl having an Onlyfans account would be an issue for him if they were a couple, unless he's worried about the audience he's got left leaving him and then we'd get daily videos of how he can't handle trolls and this and that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom