Anyone been to WDW and not ridden certain rides?

sbkline

MontyMon said:
The stuff in blue hasn't been done, but will be this weekend... Read to the bottom. :animwink:

D'oh! My bad!:hammer: I thought I read all that before I posted, but I guess I didn't read it close enough. LOL

sbkline

Magic Kingdom:
Stitch (I went on it in 2003 when it was Alien Encounter, but not as Stitch). It was dumb as AE and probably even dumber as Stitch.
Country Bear Jamboree
Kiddee rides in MTTF

EPCOT
China Movie
Circle of Life

MGM
Muppet Babies
Fantasmic
Millionaire

Animal Kingdom
Lion King attraction

I'm not sure that the list is all inclusive. It's just what I can think of off the top of my head that I haven't done. There may be others that I am not remembering right now.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
sbkline said:
D'oh! My bad!:hammer: I thought I read all that before I posted, but I guess I didn't read it close enough. LOL

I only noticed my third read-through... Don't feel bad :eek:

darthjohnny

I've been to Disney a million times. I just went on Tiki Room, but I have never done O'Canada, the regular version of Country Bears, but I have done the Christmas show, Liberty Belle, and Hall of Presidents.

PhilharMagician

Epcot
Done All (haven't seen some of the 360 movies in a few years, but have seen them all at one point)
Well I have not seen Making of Me (I am not sure if should even list it?)

MK
Tea Cups (Don't like to spin that much)
Dumbo

AK
Primevil Whirl (We will hit it next trip)

MGM
Millionaire (Will never see)

WDWHMFan

I just rode SM for the first time two weeks ago. It was awsome. I hate that I missed out all the other times.

I haven't done the following:

Splash Mnt. (will hit it next time).
Stitch
Buzz
Tea Cups (probably never will, barf :hurl: )
Tiki room.
Barn Stormer

I think i've pretty much covered the rest.

trr313

I never did Timekeeper that everyone on here talks so much about or Tom Sawyer's Island or Liberty Boat and I'm sure I've missed others as well.

blackerbys17

I've been to WDW WELL OVER 50 times and there are still things I have not been on like ...

Epcot:
American Adventure
Turtle Talk with Crush
Universe of Energy
I don't do the movies in WS anymore but I have seen them all.

Animal Kingdom:
Pocahontas and Her Forest Friends
Kali River Rapids
Festival of the Lion King
TriceraTop Spin (NO interest)
(and I'm sure plenty other little things)

Disney-MGM Studios:
Sounds Dangerous
Beauty and the Beast
Playhouse Disney
Who Wants to be a Millionaire
Dinosaur (not sure if it's there or at AK)

Magic Kingdom:
The Hall of Presidents
The Barnstormer
Magic Carpets of Aladdin
I think I did Country Bear Jamboree (a verrrry long time ago)
Stitch's Escape (NO interest, did the previous version and I hated it)

I choose not to do (though I've done them before) Dumbo, the Carousel, Tiki room (unless it is really hot), or the Teacups :hurl:

I've also been to Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon, Pleasure Island, the Boardwalk and seen most of the hotels except for Coronado Springs, Saratoga Springs, Port Orleans French Quarter, Yacht Club, and Caribbean Beach.

Looks like I have some things to see on my next trip up there!

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

3fordisney

On our last trip I rode RnRc for the first time as well as Splash Mountain. I have never been on or seen:

River rapids in AK
Tower of Terror
Beauty and the Beast
Tom Sawyer's Island
AK parade
Some of walking trails at AK

I also have not been to any of the water parks.

I am sure there is more, but this is all I could think of right now.

Mr. WDB

This is really an interesting topic!
Wow! I noticed a couple of people who've been to WDW numerous times but have never been to The American Adventure at Epcot. Please, go see it! It's a definite must-see, at least once. The AA are some of the World's best and the show is quite honestly very inspiring (due largely to a great song featured at the end.. that tune always end up stuck in my head, and I can't think of Epcot without that song popping into my head!)

Also noticed a couple who haven't done Splash Mountain yet.:eek: What are you waiting for?? This is not a good ride, it's a GREAT ride, and should not be missed on any trip, no matter how many times you've ridden it in the past.:wave:

Burgstressera

Here's the ones I've never been on:

Magic Kingdom
Splash Mountain - I know that must be some kind of sin...but I'm chicken of the big drop...
Astro Orbiter
The Brainstormer at Goofy's Wiseacre Farm

Epcot
Mission Space - Plan to ride Green when I'm there in Oct. Was always afraid I'd :hurl: on the original version.

MGM
Journey into Narnia

Animal Kingdom
Expedition Everest - Plan on taking a Xanex and giving it a go in Oct :lol:
Kali River Rapids - the whole getting soaked thing always turned me off.
Primeval Whirl - didn't a ride like that once ripe off the track and kill a bunch of people....:eek:

As I'm sure you can tell my reasons for not going on most of the things above is because I'm chicken. But I did suck it up and go on Rockin Roller Coaster and Tower of Tower....what sense does that make?!?!?

sbkline

As I'm sure you can tell my reasons for not going on most of the things above is because I'm chicken. But I did suck it up and go on Rockin Roller Coaster and Tower of Tower....what sense does that make?!?!?

Judging by all those rides you were chicken of, I'd say that you really managed to suck it up just to ride Goofy's Barnstormer.:D :lol:

And is this Narnia ride at MGM something new that I didn't know about?

Burgstressera

No Narnia is not a ride - it's a new attraction that you can walk through to see the making of the movie.

It wasn't there the last time I was there - checking it out in Oct.

haveyoumetmark

Oh btw, I've been followingthe site and reading the forum, but this is my first post here, so hi! :wave: Okay, attractions I haven't seen... I've been to wdw over 50 times an I'm close by, like an hour drive or so.

Magic Kingdom
VMK central
Swiss Family Treehouse
Magic Carpets of Aladdin
Tom Sawyer Island
The Hall of Presidents
Liberty Square Riverboat
Cinderella's Golden Carrousel
Dumbo the Flying Elephant
Donald's Boat
Indy Speedway

EPCOT
Innoventions
Turtle Talk with Crush
Reflections of China
Impressions de France

Disney-MGM Studios
LMA! Extreme Stunts Show
Journey into Narnia

Animal Kingdom
Expedition Everest
The Boneyard
TriceraTop Spin

I'm an AP holder, so I guess the next time I go, I'll just parkhop and hit up everything I've missed. I'll probably start going when off-season comes around again, maybe in September?

SirGoofy

Hmm, I've been on a lot at WDW, so this maybe tough.

MK-
1)Astro Orbiter. Doesn't really appeal to me.
2) Dumbo. Same as AO.
3)Aladdin. See above.

Epcot-
1)Impressions of France
2)Oh Canada!

MGM-
1)Narnia. I think things like this are a waste of time.
2)Playhouse Disney. I'm 18.

AK-
Nothing, I've done everything at AK.
*Edit* Nevermind, I didn't do TriceraTop Spin. Dumbo clones=boring.

Chape19714

I've never done:

MK: NOTHING, all done

Epcot: Circle of Life, Cranium Command (go ahead and flame me for that, i'll probally never see it now that's "seasonal" read that always closed)

MGM: Playhouse Disney, Tower of Terror, Rock n' Rollercoaster. The last 2 because I'm a moderate thrill seeker. Everest is the limit.

Animal Kingdom: Nothing, all done.

so 5 things, not so bad. I really don't know why I've never done them either. I'll try to be brave for a day and go just to see these 4 (the 5th is wishful thinking) rides.

magicfan

DisneyGal126 said:
The stuff in blue is what I plan on experiencing when I leave THIS WEEKEND :D

Have a good time!!! :wave:

As for me, I've never been on the Riverboat at MK.

For whatever reason, I just haven't gotten to Indiana Jones stunt show (even though I love the movies go figure :veryconfu ). Also, Playhouse Disney, Little Mermaid, and Beauty and the Beast stage shows.

I've done pretty much everything at EPCOT.

At AK, the only things I haven't done is Festival of the Lion King and Pocahontas. I just haven't entered Camp Minnie-Mickey in forever

abian

The ride/show I won't do anymore at WDW is the lamer version of the ride or show. So I won't see Fantasmic! (in DL its 10x better with a lot shorter waiting time), POTC, Space Mountain, and Dinosaur(Indy is so much better).

Videoteck

Been going to Disney all my life and I havent gone on Splash Mountain. My dad even worked at Disney and we use to get in free, all those times I still never went on it. I have my reasons.

relloron

MK-
Time Keeper
Hall of Presidents
Cinderellabration
Stitch's Great Escape
Liberty Steam Boat

Epcot-
Mission: SPACE
Wonders of Life

All of the criclevision films
Honey I shrunk the audience

MGM-
Rock 'n' Rollercoaster
Tower of Terror

Animal Kingdom-
Expedition Everest
Dinosaur

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom