Anyone at WDW in September?

abu21

Original Poster
Just wondering if anyone is going to be at WDW in September? My GF and I will be there Sept 6th thru Sept 17th. Just wondering!

I am tagging along with my cousin's family and friends. A total of 13 of us are going from Sept. 14-21st at the BWV and the 4-day cruise on the Wonder.

DisneyMan

Originally posted by abu21
Just wondering if anyone is going to be at WDW in September? My GF and I will be there Sept 6th thru Sept 17th. Just wondering!

We will be there from Sept. 6 - 13th! First time for me at the BoardWalk can't wait! :sohappy:

jheltz27

Me too!

abu21 and DisneyMan,

I'll be there from Sept. 6 to the 13th also...

I'm staying at All Star Sports for the 1st time. Are ya'll going on the Fairytale Package?

DisneyMan

Re: Me too!

Originally posted by jheltz27
abu21 and DisneyMan,

I'll be there from Sept. 6 to the 13th also...

I'm staying at All Star Sports for the 1st time. Are ya'll going on the Fairytale Package?

No... Actually using my DVC points for this trip. First time for that also LOL. So what does the Fairytale package all include?

jheltz27

Basically the Fairytale package got you 4 days/3 nights free resort and tickets. We got a 8 day/7 night package at AS Sports including Ultimate Park Hoppers for $350 less than it would have cost. I think we ended up paying $900 total for the 2 of us. You also get a framed print and pin from Philharmagic I think. We didn't even plan on going this year but I couldn't pass that great deal up.

You just started with the DVC? My wife and I have an appointment to look at some of the rooms and get some more info while we're down in September. Not sure if we'll do it or not...

DisneyMan

Originally posted by jheltz27
Basically the Fairytale package got you 4 days/3 nights free resort and tickets. We got a 8 day/7 night package at AS Sports including Ultimate Park Hoppers for $350 less than it would have cost. I think we ended up paying $900 total for the 2 of us. You also get a framed print and pin from Philharmagic I think. We didn't even plan on going this year but I couldn't pass that great deal up.

You just started with the DVC? My wife and I have an appointment to look at some of the rooms and get some more info while we're down in September. Not sure if we'll do it or not...

Ohhh cool thats not a bad deal at all! Yeah I signed up last year for the DVC. Its a fairly good deal which is why I went with it and it does save you some money if you choose to stay at the Vacation club resorts on property. While I was there talking to the sales rep she mentioned to me that some places in the USA don't allow Disney to sell there memberships ie. Washington where I am from. Has to do with some kind of law with reality in my state. So I ended up buy it down there. But there is a bright side you get to go back and purchase. That is if you don't decided to buy into the vacation club right on the spot like it did :lol: Happy Travels to you and your family!

DisneyMan

Originally posted by cuteypatooty78
I stayed at BWV too! You'll love it!!!:)

From what I hear its one of the best places to stay! I can't wait!! I can already see the ferry boat coming into port to wisk me off to Epcot! I hate waiting to go down there. Anyone ever notice the worst part of a Disney vacation is waiting to get down to the WDW property and the last 5 seconds where you make that decision to get back on the plane to return home? *Shivers* "return home" should be a dirty word!

return home = :hurl:

cuteypatooty78

Originally posted by DisneyMan
From what I hear its one of the best places to stay! I can't wait!! I can already see the ferry boat coming into port to wisk me off to Epcot! I hate waiting to go down there. Anyone ever notice the worst part of a Disney vacation is waiting to get down to the WDW property and the last 5 seconds where you make that decision to get back on the plane to return home? *Shivers* "return home" should be a dirty word!

return home = :hurl:

Oh I know...We drove from Texas to Florida and half the fun was the anticipation of going and then when you drive through those WDW front gates and see the hotel for the first time...just awesome! I remember sitting in the lobby after we got there and the hair on my arms were standing straight up and I just couldn't contain my excitement. The worst part was that LONG drive home. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom