Anyone at WDW in September?

I know. If you look at another huge WDW site there are a ton of folks going in Sept. Again the bulk either going the week of 9/6-9/13 and 9/20-9/27. Hopefully, this isn't indicative of crowds in September. But, I really don't care as long as I am there:D

Becky

Originally posted by jordanyosh
I know. If you look at another huge WDW site there are a ton of folks going in Sept. Again the bulk either going the week of 9/6-9/13 and 9/20-9/27. Hopefully, this isn't indicative of crowds in September.

Everyone go 9/6-9/13:D You won't have any fun 9/20-27:lookaroun

chezhead

I know. If you look at another huge WDW site there are a ton of folks going in Sept. Again the bulk either going the week of 9/6-9/13 and 9/20-9/27. Hopefully, this isn't indicative of crowds in September. But, I really don't care as long as I am there:D

Since me and the family will be there right after labor day, I'm hoping this is indicative of the crowds.:lol:

Of course, the worrier in me wonders if evryone but me knows that it will rain 24/7 following labor day.:(

flounder

it rains 24/7 in September????? OMG= Oh My God!! Can this be true? Well tell ya what. . .we did Disneyland in the rain we just doned our mickey poncho's and went. . .ya gotta do what ya gotta do right??? The best thing is that you are there. . .So with that in mind let's see. . .14 days to go and counting! Time to get the luggage out and dust it off!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: Disney Dreams all. . .

We've been several times in September. The rain is typical summer weather, meaning afternoon thunderstorms. HOWEVER, this year has been extremely rainy--still in the afternoon, but harder and for longer durations. Typical is a 20min-1 hour storm. This year there have been 3-4 hour storms. This info is all from a friend who lives in the Orlando area.

Be prepared for rain, but don't let that ruin your vacation.:D

flounder

:animwink: So when it does rain it is still warm right? Can I plan on summer wear or do I need to pack more longer pants and such? Rain does not bother me all that much I live in Washington State!!! It would be nice though to have some sunshine too!! Makes the parks more enjoyable that way! 12 days and counting!! Disney Dreams!:sohappy: :sohappy:

Hey for those of you who will be around the end of spetember i"m thinking of having a little gatheering of folks who are interested at Jellyroll's for a little good times, and good music. If you're interested PM me and we can work on a day and time.

30 days and counting!

abu21

Original Poster
Abu, Steve, dude haven't heard from you in awhile. Hope all is well with you......

J

Hey Jordo ... I'm still around but have been rather busy trying to get everything in order before the vacation. Works been a "bear" lately. Only eleven days to go!! See ya on the 14th.

-Steve

Steve,

Sorry work is busy......glad you're ok. Yep, see you soon.

J

Looks like the first batch from the list starts going this weekend. Have a good time........

disneyfan123

OMG I fly out to the "Sunshine State" (or should that be the "rainy state") on Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited.... I have just got to get through work tomorrow!!!! my workmates are already fed up with me talking about WDW!!! They just do not understand the magic....

*** ONLY 3 DAYS TO GO *** The wait is driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

kverdon

Aha! You are dealing with a not uncommon anomaly in the time-space continuum whereby vacations 2 weeks away (or even 2 days in extreem cases) can seem longer away than those two months away. :D . I can sympathize with you as I'm going thru the same problem. We leave on the 6th and IT CAN"T GET HERE SOON ENOUGH :animwink: I just have to survive on week of being on-call for work and we are outta here!

disneyfan123

yeah that is very true... even though I leave on Saturday it feels like a lifetime away....

*** ONLY 3 DAYS TO GO!!! *** The wait is driving me crazy! :lookaroun :hammer: :lookaroun :hammer:

gjpjtj

Originally posted by kverdon
Aha! You are dealing with a not uncommon anomaly in the time-space continuum whereby vacations 2 weeks away (or even 2 days in extreem cases) can seem longer away than those two months away. :D . I can sympathize with you as I'm going thru the same problem. We leave on the 6th and IT CAN"T GET HERE SOON ENOUGH :animwink: I just have to survive on week of being on-call for work and we are outta here!

Yeah...I'm going through the same thing!!!! The past couple of months have gone by really quick, now with 9 days to go....its dragging!:(

flounder

Well let's see now. . .with only 10 more days to go I am on anxious overload!!!!! We leave on the 6th also. . .thank goodness for the 3 day weekend coming up. . .I have plenty to do and hopefully the time will go fast!! It is the work days that are murder!!!! :brick: Disney Dreams All. . . . .WDW here I come!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

disneyfan123

I have now finished work and I am now anxiously waiting for Saturday morning!!!!!! I cannot wait anymore.........

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

wdwhoneymooner

Leaving in 9 more days! The 2 1/2 year old has the words to IASWAA down pat and knows most of TPOTC too.

Like that famous commercial goes:

Mom: "Are you asleep?"

Dad: "I'm too excited to sleep."

Kids: "We heard that!"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom