Anyone able to use online check-in

forevermickey

Original Poster
I know these threads have been posted... I know WDW website has issues.. haven't used it in a couple months. I am leaving in early May and would like to use on-line check-in.. BUT as soon as I type in my email address and password it automatically sends me to the "try again" screen. Is this just my computer or is this happening to others as well? I just find it strange for months on end I am not able to log into "My vacation" ..... Thanks for all replys

real mad hatter

Modern age technology.

Sounds like probs at WDW. We have on line check in ten days before arrival but I would phone resort to make sure.:wave:

mickeysshoes

I have had no issues singing into my account...I have been making changes (via phone) the last several days and I go in to my account to see that the changes have been made and I get right in...I am in my account right now. I will be doing online check in 6 days!!!! :sohappy:

forevermickey

Original Poster
I haven't tried checking in yet.. just can't get past signing in... but discovered last night it is my personal computer.. I used my husbands lap top and was able to log in and update my reservations for my upcoming trip. I guess I will be calling tech support, my brother. Thanks for your replies!:)

forevermickey

Original Poster
I have had no issues singing into my account...I have been making changes (via phone) the last several days and I go in to my account to see that the changes have been made and I get right in...I am in my account right now. I will be doing online check in 6 days!!!! :sohappy:

Yay for you!!! You must be excited! How long are you staying?

mickeysshoes

Yay for you!!! You must be excited! How long are you staying?

Just a long weekend...we should be to POR by 11 am on 4/27 and have a 8pm flight home on 4/30. oldest DD just started in the college program so we are going to see her and bring her a few things she forgot or could not bring with her. I am secerlty hoping to be able to go back end of July/first week August to help her bring stuff home.. :eek: This is all possilbe with her cast member discount!!! :D

forevermickey

Original Poster
Just a long weekend...we should be to POR by 11 am on 4/27 and have a 8pm flight home on 4/30. oldest DD just started in the college program so we are going to see her and bring her a few things she forgot or could not bring with her. I am secerlty hoping to be able to go back end of July/first week August to help her bring stuff home.. :eek: This is all possilbe with her cast member discount!!! :D
That is great! A quick trip is better than no trip! We too are only there a short time..5/8-5/11 @ WL(first time!) What is on your itinerary? It is hard knowing you can't do everything you want to do!

mickeysshoes

That is great! A quick trip is better than no trip! We too are only there a short time..5/8-5/11 @ WL(first time!) What is on your itinerary? It is hard knowing you can't do everything you want to do!

This will be the first trip in 12 trips that we are flying by the seat of our pants!!! :ROFLOL: No ADR's or anything. DH was layed off back in Dec. and he is not coming with us (it will just be youngest DD and I). So we will make the most of the short trip and sleep in a little and stay out all night!! We will meet up with oldest DD as much as her work schedule allows. But she is working at POR (and that is where we are staying) so we should be able to see her lots!!! You will love the WL...that is one (of two) resorts we call our home away from home!!! Enjoy!!! :wave:

forevermickey

Original Poster
I am excited about WL , thanks... you and I are on the same page with this vaca... I am going for the first time with just my little one and I ... daddy is staying home :).. short and sweet... can't wait to hear about your visit.. we'll compare notes:)

RonAnnArbor

No problems singing in and checking in here....

You didn't say what you were using -- mac or pc, IE, Firefox, Opera, Safari....

One: Delete all caches on your computer and try again after completely closing out of whatever browser you are in and reopening it.

Two: Try a different browser

Three: Try a different computer

Yes there ARE frequent problems with the Disney web system itself, but that doesn't last long and they are usually back up within a couple hours....

forevermickey

Original Poster
No problems singing in and checking in here....

You didn't say what you were using -- mac or pc, IE, Firefox, Opera, Safari....

One: Delete all caches on your computer and try again after completely closing out of whatever browser you are in and reopening it.

Two: Try a different browser

Three: Try a different computer

Yes there ARE frequent problems with the Disney web system itself, but that doesn't last long and they are usually back up within a couple hours....
I am using firefox.. thanks for your reply:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom