Anybody up?

princessmommy

Original Poster
I am a dance teacher and just found out that one of my students leaves for wdw tom... they have done zero planning, so I am typing up a quick itinerery and possibly even calling to try and make a couple last minute dining adrs...Any suggestions on what I should include for an 8 year old boy and 12 year old girl....Thanks in advance

Bug715

Don't know money situataion but maybe try for CRT? I've heard of families calling every day and finding a cancelation. Maybe BBB? That may get pricey with two kids. Character meals are always fun. I don't think Chef Mickey's or Crystal Palace are too bad price wise.

Hope this helps. Its starting to storm here so I better turn the computer off.

yankspy

How about some of the fun meals such as whispering canyon or 50's prime time. If they are staying on property remember to fill them in on all the advantages such as package delivery, EMH, refillable mugs, etc. :wave:

Sorry, I said roaring fork and I meant whispering canyon

11:28

The sci-fi dine-in restaurant at the disney hollywood studios is fun. The whispering canyon restaurant at the wilderness lodge is also great for that age.

erstwo

Just FYI - we just got back a couple weeks ago. Our trip was a gift from my in laws (what a blessing!!) but my MinL made ZERO ADR's. As a family of four (or three and a highchair) here is where we were able to walk up to, seat immediately and dine:
Breakfast with Mickey, Lilo, Stitch and Pluto and Ohana at the Polynesian
Lunch at Hollywood and Vine (way too young for these kids!) w/ Playhouse Disney
Breakfast with Mary Poppins, Pooh, Alice in Wonderland, etc. at 1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian
Dinner with Prince Charming, Cinderella, Wicked Stepmother, & Stepsisters at 1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian
Lunch at The Living Seas? Rest. in Epcot
Breakfast at Kohna at the Polynesian
Dinner at Tusker House in Animal Kingdom

I list all of this only to say that if you are a small party (4 or less) there is a good chance you can eat almost anywhere, if you are a little lucky and show up to the right place at the right time!

Hope they have a great time!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom