Anybody gonna be at the world for july 4th?

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
Hey folks any1 else headin to the world over july 4th?? Im startin a 3 week trip that weekend :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

EPCOT Explorer

Nope, just you. You will have everything to yourself with every CM at your beck and call.

:lookaroun:lol::lol:

There will be a TON of people there. Luckily for you, you don't have to worry about crowds as you have 3 weeks.:D Just relaz that day, and take it in. What park will you be in on the 4th?

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
Nope, just you. You will have everything to yourself with every CM at your beck and call.

:lookaroun:lol::lol:

There will be a TON of people there. Luckily for you, you don't have to worry about crowds as you have 3 weeks.:D Just relaz that day, and take it in. What park will you be in on the 4th?

Haha true, not at all worried bwt the crazy crowds as wev plantya time, i love the states and always head to nyc for thanksgiving and dis year decided to head to the 1 and only place to be to experience 4th july:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:, not sure, i know the crowds will be crazy bt the fireworks in mk look great, but i might be leaning 2wards epcot, for that insane finale of illuminations :eek::eek::eek:

EPCOT Explorer

Haha true, not at all worried bwt the crazy crowds as wev plantya time, i love the states and always head to nyc for thanksgiving and dis year decided to head to the 1 and only place to be to experience 4th july:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:, not sure, i know the crowds will be crazy bt the fireworks in mk look great, but i might be leaning 2wards epcot, for that insane finale of illuminations :eek::eek::eek:

Good choice. EPCOT is amazing for the forth.:D

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
Good choice. EPCOT is amazing for the forth.:D

Have u been?? I love illuminations and know the videos on youtube do not do it justice, so after watching last years 4th july show, i know it would be INCREDIBLE :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
Nope, but I've seen the XMas show, which uses the same technology.:D

Oh thtats my next big holiday plan 4 wdw, would love to spend xmas there, but coming from ireland id prob have to give up my summer trip 4 it, maybe some day :sohappy:
Ever seen d mk july 4th fireworks??

snookie5605

yep, we'll be there with you! we'll be there from june23-july 6th and heading to mk for their fireworks on the 4th with im sure about a million other people!

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
yep, we'll be there with you! we'll be there from june23-july 6th and heading to mk for their fireworks on the 4th with im sure about a million other people!

What time u hittin d mk?? Doin d long haul from d crack of dawn yeah??

timeman

If you are going to be there on July 3rd you can see the 4th of July fireworks at the Magic Kingdom that evening also. They do the July 4th fireworks the night before to test them, so you can see the ones at the Magic Kingdom on the 3rd and then go to Epcot to see the ones there on the 4th.

This is what I did last year for New Years Eve as they test the New Year's Eve fireworks the night before, so I saw them that night and was at Epcot for New Year's Eve.

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
If you are going to be there on July 3rd you can see the 4th of July fireworks at the Magic Kingdom that evening also. They do the July 4th fireworks the night before to test them, so you can see the ones at the Magic Kingdom on the 3rd and then go to Epcot to see the ones there on the 4th.

This is what I did last year for New Years Eve as they test the New Year's Eve fireworks the night before, so I saw them that night and was at Epcot for New Year's Eve.

Yeah i know, but, unfortunately im not there in time to see them on the 3rd, but im sure whichever show i see, twil be a blast :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

islesgirl

I am leaving to go back home on July 2 this year, but I was in MK for the fireworks in MK last 4th of July. They were breath-taking. It was absolutely packed though and people started sitting down on Main Street and saving spots at around 4:30-5pm. The park pretty much cleared out after the fireworks though, which was great.

MickeyDent

I went to MK last year for the 4th. Most miserable experience I've ever had at ANY amusement park. To say the park was a little crowded is like saying to pope is a little catholic. Don't think I will ever go to the parks again on the 4th of July.

Maybe I just had a bad experience but if that's your thing, more pwer to ya...

Ghall

First time in Disneyworld for the 4th July. Only ever been in the US once before for the 4th July but stayed in Disney's Vero Beach and nothing much happened there. Looking forward to seeing the fireworks in the Ecpot after dining in the Yachtsman Steakhouse first.

snookie5605

we're going someplace for breakfast in the morning and then we are going to head over there. its going to be our 2nd day going to mk so we're just going to head over, take it slow and enjoy the day. i was going to go later but im afraid it may hit max capacity and i wont be able to get in, so im not taking that chance. we may do some hidden mickeys scavenger hunts that day!

luvlifeinfl

Re

We have been to the World on the 4th the last 4 yrs and the crowds can be rough. especailly when they have the tour groups. But who cares u are at DW. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom