Anybody gonna be at the world for july 4th?

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
We have been to the World on the 4th the last 4 yrs and the crowds can be rough. especailly when they have the tour groups. But who cares u are at DW. :)

Exactly, where else would you rather be on july 4th??? Im gonna take it nice and easy, and enjoy it, iv got another 20 days after it so im not worried i just want to see it, either epcots or mks!!!
As far as im concerned 3 weeks n d world n july is dam sure better dan 3 weeks n work :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Greggy D

I will be there from June 27th to July 7th. On Tuesday July 7th I will be at the MK...then that night I will be at Disneyland in Anaheim :) Both US parks in the same day :)

techiegsy

I'll be there 21st June until 5th July, but I'm not intending to go to the parks. We have booked a meal at Planet Hollywood and are going to watch La Nouba, and see if we can get into EPCOT afterwards. But just couldn't deal with the parks on that day, the nearest we're getting to July fourth is a meal at the Contemporary on July 3rd... so our July 4 will be lazy and calm.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom