Anybody else get this offer?

miles1

I recieved an interesting e-mail yesterday from Disney Cruise Line. With a PIN code, I can book a 7 day cruise with two kids under 17 FREE, as long as there are two paying adults.

The interesting part is that we've never done a Disney cruise before. And, it was sent to my work e-mail address, which I've only used on the Disney website once about 3 or 4 years ago. (I never got the e-mail at home, which is the e-mail address we use frequently when planning a trip).

Did anyone else get this?

stitchsMom

Yes...

we got it too! I just wish the dates weren't for so soon! We already have our WDW vacation in June nearly paid for... Wish we could go on a cruise!

Upvote 0

KC82271

And, it was sent to my work e-mail address, which I've only used on the Disney website once about 3 or 4 years ago. (I never got the e-mail at home, which is the e-mail address we use frequently when planning a trip).

It's weird - I get all those special offers at an email I never provided with reservations. I used it to obtain the maps that they will maail you. Once I used it - they figured they had a sucker - someone who had no reservations under this email - let's see if we can get her. It worked. I have to book the reservations under that email but then I switch it over to my real email address that I use daily.

Upvote 0

CLandrum

Maybe I need to set up another e-mail account and then maybe I will start getting some codes.
My dad gets them in his name all the time and he has never been and has no plans of ever going.

Upvote 0

PoppinsFan

I also received the pin for the kids free with paying adult cruise offer. I also recevied a pin for free dining, although it appears to be during the same time frame that free dining is currently being advertised. Not sure why Disney would send out a pin code for it? I guess they wanted to make sure I knew free dining was being offered.

Upvote 0

Tisha_PA

I received that same pin this morning in my work e-mail address which I don't ever remember using on the Disney site. Unfortunately, it doesn't work for me since we have 3 kids and would need the family rooms which are pretty expensive. I also received a pin last week in my regular e-mail for kids 3-9 stay, dine, and play for free but it was only good for the summer and the free dining we booked in September is a better deal. One of these days I hope to get a pin that I can actually use.

Upvote 0

Disneyfalcon

These pins have been going out for a couple of weeks. They started out going only to some Castaway Club members. Now they're being sent to others.

They are just like the Disney World pin codes - they seem to be completely random.

They can really be a great deal on a summer cruise! :)

Upvote 0

sweetpee_1993

My hubby got this PIN yesterday. We've never been on a cruise because one of my biggest fears in life is being stuck on a ship with nothing to do but eat. I'm not a lay-by-the-pool-and-relax kind of girl. If I'm awake I want to be moving or I'd be just as happy at home. That said, I checked the prices on the cruises to see how the cost would work out considering we have our 2 boys. If you go to vacationstogo.com you can find deep discounts on Disney cruises (sometimes up to 60% off rack rates) that really make this particular deal a wash for us. I wouldn't go on a Caribbean cruise during the summer anyway. Too hot. :cool:

Upvote 0

Kamikaze

Hi Everyone,
If any one is not using their pin can they IM it to me? Also would I be able to use it?

Thanks in advance

PIN offers are locked to the person they are sent to.
Someone sending one to you (and you trying to use it) would also get them taken off whatever list got them the PIN in the first place.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom