Any tips or suggestions for Coronado Springs?

Darth Figment

Do you still get that "Disney feel" when staying at Coronado? I have read a couple of blogs that said you do not. Just curious because I'm trying to decide between a Royal Room at POR or a water view room a CS.....Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

daisyduckie

Do you still get that "Disney feel" when staying at Coronado? I have read a couple of blogs that said you do not. Just curious because I'm trying to decide between a Royal Room at POR or a water view room a CS.....Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

I would think a Royal Room would have much more theming to it. I am a huge fan of Riverside too, so that is a tough choice.

Club34

i would not say you get immersed in "disney" per se, but you are definitely immersed if that makes sense. so if you need characters, whimsy, and other disneyisms, you may be a tad disappointed. perhaps you could say its not very geared towards kids as much as other resorts. however, i find the atmosphere of this resort on par with any of the deluxes, in my opinion. its lush and the grounds are immaculate. the main pool is one of the best [if not the best] on property. a very nice resort- a moderate price with deluxe amenities [which is often overlooked].

cooleo

Prefer the Cabanas. Those buildings are close to the Main building, Dig Site pool, beach ares & bus stops. Most other buildings you have to walk across a parking lot to get to the bus stop & for me that is not ideal.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom