Any suggestions?

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
What time of the day are you considering?

We usually enjoy a breakfast at Crystal Palace. Not for the characters though; we just enjoy getting into the park early, and breakfast is my son's favorite meal.

drossjr

We did Crystal Palace our first trip together for dinner and we didnt enjoy it, the buffet was rather bland in our opinion and the plates were very small which required many trips up to the buffet and we were seated pretty far away. We are not large people but honestly you cant fit alot of food on the plates

I havent been to Tony's but seen alot of bad reviews on it

I would try Liberty Tree Tavern. It seems to get alot of good reviews with the exception of the bathrooms.

We do most of our TS dining at Epcot, DHS or the resorts

Good luck! :wave:

PoohBear119

TS in MK seems to be tricky. Like many others, we prefer breakfast at Crystal Palace to any other meal there. I would suggest taking a monorail to one of the resorts an trying a meal there. Maybe Chef Mickey at the CONT?

jerseygirl

Original Poster
What a great idea!! We are actually staying at the GF! I have never eaten at 1900 Park Fare for dinner, but I think that is exactly what we will do! Thanks!

Master Gracey 5

Sounds like you've made your decision, but our favorite TS in MK is the Plaza Restaurant. Its lots of fun and has probably the best food of any TS in MK. Just another option to consider especially for lunch.

fredtom

Liberty Tree Tavern- lunch
Tony's Town Square- lunch
Crystal Palace- breakfast or dinner

Hope you enjoy!

"An Adventurer's life is best!" :lol:

rob45

The Crystal palace is a nice buffet.
Good food at the Liberty Tree Tavern
I have been to Tony's but a long time ago and it was okay.
I have always enjoyed the Whispering Canyon Cafe at the Wilderness Lodge.
Catch the boat to Fort Wilderness and eat at the Trails End Buffet another favorate of mine.
Have a great trip!

Beccone

When at MK for TS we always take the monorail over to Chef Mickey's one night and Crystal Palace the other. We tried 1900 Park Fare last year and my daughter was in heaven seeing her favorite princess and Prince Charming, food was pretty good, but the wait was horrible, they had overbooked somehow and we waited almost 1 1/2 for our table:eek: Ohana's at the Poly is also an option as you can ride the monorail over there as well.

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Hi all...any suggestions for TS in the Magic Kingdom? Thank you in advance!
:)

If you want characters - Crystal Palace is great for bfast and dinner. CRT is always a fab experience!!! And if you don't mind hopping on the monorail - then Chef Mickey's is great, as is 1900 Park Place.

If you want a character free experience - Tony's is decent good food. Liberty Tree is Stoffers (that is not a bad thing, just saying) and if you hop on the monorail, then head to Cali Grill - amazing!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom