Any strange Disney rituals?

DisneyFreakEst1994

I have two rituals, one for when we're going to WDW and one at home haha
  • For when I'm at home, it is obsessing over EVERYTHING WDW, I have a blog that I'm constantly updating with the newest things about Disney, and different ways to dress up as characters without wearing costumes. And I check this site 3 times a day at least. It drives my family crazy, but they always know the latest Disney news
  • This ritual/ tradition has been with my family for YEARS. We always drive up to WDW, we live in south Florida, so it's about a 3 and 1/2 hour drive for us give and take a half an hour. Well our exit is Osceola Parkway. As soon as we get off the turnpike, we put in Queen's Greatest Hits. It started years ago when I was really little. My mom just happened to put it in because the radio was annoying her. Me and my little sister we're like 10 and 7, we knew a good amount of the words and my whole family sang our way to WDW. As the years went on we always would put the cd in and rock out. When Bohemian Rhapsody is on we do the "Wayne's World" and headbang together. It is great. It passes the time until we get there and we always drive under the sign rocking out! One year we forgot the cd and it just wasn't the same so we always make sure now

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
When I am doing major household projects I always work to Tapestry of Nations/WDW Millenium Celebration

I was at Epcot for the Millenium and it was such a thrill, the music of that time just gives me extraordinary energy. And for major household projects I need to find energy.

Zipadeelady

I obsess on these disney boards and the WDW website. Constantly checking posts and updates. Also, I have my ringtone on my phone to yo ho yo ho....LOL My hubby thinks I am a freak. Oh also I have wallpapers on my phone and computers that are Disney and I talk about it all the time

Did I say I obsess? o_O

This is sooo me! Except my ringtone is Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo. Some husbands just don't get it. ;)

AllyInWonderland

I listen to the tapestry of nations music almost every day. It is my favorite song of all time and my favorite thing in all of Disney world history. The music makes me happy and excited to go to Epcot.

ariel90

-wearing Disney undies to the parks
-listening to spectro or a whole new world before bed just about everynight
-singing part songs from the little mermaid in the shower.
-singing "it's a great big beautiful tomorrow" with my friends while exiting the parks or going to the parks.Yes we're pretty much the overly excited adults in the park (bite me)
-why walk when you can skip down main street.

luv

I listen to Illuminations in the car quite a bit. Once in a great while, I play Mickey's Jammin Jungle music. There are a couple Disney songs on my House Cleaning Playlist. I play the AK park music once in a blue moon when I want to relax or before bed.

I surf these boards. :D

That's it.
I plan each outfit based on the park we're going to-ie red shirt to MK (red for Mickey), green shirt to AK (animals and plants), black shirt to HS (glamor), and yellow or blue to Epcot (worlds). Each color represents to me something I affiliate to Disney.
I totally used to do this. I had outfits for each park and colors that went with them (AK wa green :) )

PUSH

I listen to the Innoventions Music Loop and SpectroMagic Theme Song in the car quite a bit.
Once in a while I'll have a Disney World inspired YouTube marathon.
And I check this site all the time.
Other than that nothing that I can think of. Although I might be accustomed to other things that it just blends into my everyday life.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom