Any strange Disney rituals?

Sofiesmom

I obsess on these disney boards and the WDW website. Constantly checking posts and updates. Also, I have my ringtone on my phone to yo ho yo ho....LOL My hubby thinks I am a freak. Oh also I have wallpapers on my phone and computers that are Disney and I talk about it all the time

Did I say I obsess? o_O

real mad hatter

I have a complete set of Monorail trading pins and wear a different one on my collar each day in the parks.

The only other strange ritual I have is parting with $4500.00 and travelling 1000 miles to hang out with a mouse AND LIKING IT!!!!!
How about parting with $6500.00 and travelling 3000 miles.;)

copcarguyp71

That may verge on mental illness and not strange ritual!!!! Although I do envy you the amount of time you are able to spend in the world once you make it across the pond!

afar28

I have a complete set of Monorail trading pins and wear a different one on my collar each day in the parks.

The only other strange ritual I have is parting with $4500.00 and travelling 1000 miles to hang out with a mouse AND LIKING IT!!!!!
This is just a random story about the Mouse part in your post. My uncle hasn't been to WDW since he was a kid (in his 60's now) and went to WDW this past summer. He owns a house down in Orlando, so he was just gonna stay there and buy park tickets to WDW. When he got to his house, it was infested with mice everywhere, and it wasnt mickey and minnie. :hurl:

Mrs.Toad

I still buy the Birnbaum's guide every year. Now that is a ritual. Even though you can see whatever you need to on the internet I still take my marker and check off where to eat and what to do before I go, and when I return, I mark off what we did, what we ate, and plan for next time.

Sorry...can't help myself. :rolleyes:

NewfieFan

- There's always a Disney CD in the car (singing along is optional and depends who's in the car with me) ;)
- Disney movie night. We usually pick Friday night, watch a Disney movie, popcorn, and we end up talking about our last trip to Disney World
- I try to bring home as many treats as I can from WDW. When I'm having a bad day I'll open a bag of caramel popcorn or Mickey pretzels and that usually puts me in a better mood.
- I bring home stocking stuffers for the kids. Kind of along the same line as bringing home treats but I bring home small stuff from WDW that the kids had their eye on or stuff they collect (like pins) and put it in their stockings. They love finding WDW stocker stuffers on Christmas morning.
- We always have a countdown party for our upcoming trip. We decorate the table with old souvenirs, place hidden Mickeys all around the house, themed Mickey Mouse party supplies, etc. It's a huge amount of fun!!!

Mrs.Toad

Oh, I almost forgot about my newest ritual. Somebody recommended Martin'sVids on this website.

So grateful, I could bow down to them forever, but they just ruined my life. LOL! I can not stop watching them. I am obsessed with the history and progress of lands and attractions, and things that were altered or never built. Or tributes to those that are gone. They are absolutely amazing and well done videos.

I am still making my way, but I can't count how many vids I have seen so far.

Fable McCloud

I do a sort of "casual cosplay" with each of the Princesses. I have a purple tank top with the golden sun on it for Rapunzel, and an off the shoulder yellow corseted t shirt with pearls for Belle.I have on shirt and skirt for all the Princesses. I wear them at home when I miss the parks, and then when I go to WDW I do a shirt specific to each of the parks.

I also listen to the HM ride audio in my room all the time, that's normal....right?

coleandrachel

every now and then I will put on "Now I See the Light" from Tangled because it brings a tear to my eye when I hear my 3 year old daughter sing it from the back seat... She doesn't know all the words, but she knows the "at last I see the light" part and she loves it

ThankstoMOM

Inbetween trips I survive on this site and a couple others, checking everyday and always finding some thing new and interesting. Youtube helps alot, ALOT.

Obi

check out this site as often as i can... i also wear my grumpy dwarf t-shirt, that i purchased at the boardwalk resort, once a week...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom