Any strange Disney rituals?

Sharired

Original Poster
As I was driving to work this morning, coffee in hand and Wishes turned up loud, I wondered to myself if other people do things like this. I kid you not, on mornings I do this, I stay in the best mood all day long! Do any of you have some sort of daily ritual, other than reading the boards, that has to do with Disney?

tink729

I always listen to Disney music in my car. Right now I have a rotation going of Wishes, Hallowishes, and the Four Parks One World CDs. I also check a few other Disney websites everyday. But, I think my biggest daily Disney ritual is just constantly thinking about when my next trip is!

DisneyJunkie

I check multiple WDW websites for news and photos, and there's one in particular I check that has a daily new photo from somewhere in the World - that I may or may not download as part of my rotating Windows wallpaper. I also find myself listening to the Jeremy Irons' Spaceship Earth narration or the music to Soarin or Space Mountain a few times a week too.

tsaintc

I can promise that if we are at home, you will hear Disney background music streaming at all times. Disney screen savers, wallpapers, phone theme, ringtone, alerts are all constants. Also, our goal is to always have our next trip booked.

Chrononymous

I have two different alarm clocks. The one in the bedroom wakes us up every morning to "Yo ho Yo ho"(I have a pirate themed bedroom!)It's a nice way to wake up.

The spare room alarm is shaped like a jukebox, and has several music choices...one of which is the Baroque Hoedown from the MSEP

One day a month, I drive to my local supermarket, stock up on treats, sit in my room with my HUGE disney mug, do an all nighter and watch as many disney films as I can (I also watch disney world stuff on youtube).

...that's normal right?

6laurac

I plan each outfit based on the park we're going to-ie red shirt to MK (red for Mickey), green shirt to AK (animals and plants), black shirt to HS (glamor), and yellow or blue to Epcot (worlds). Each color represents to me something I affiliate to Disney.

The Empress Lilly

I plan each outfit based on the park we're going to-ie red shirt to MK (red for Mickey), green shirt to AK (animals and plants), black shirt to HS (glamor), and yellow or blue to Epcot (worlds). Each color represents to me something I affiliate to Disney.
That's the greatest thing I've ever read!

I especially like the DHS = glamour bit. Everybody ought to dress glamourously for DHS!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom