Any rides or attractions make you cry?

figmntal95

I get goosebumps during the AA Finale, especially when Walt And Jim Henson are shown.

And a kinda strange one.... during the pre-show for HISTA, at the part when the boy loses his dog always makes me tear up.

Mickey'sgrl21

Rides or attractions that have made me cry.... American Adventure and the fireworks shows at the end of the night at all parks are awesome. I seem to cry on tower of terror a lot just from laughing at the people around me screaming, even though I scream too, its just funny the whole way through especially for the ones on the ride who have never been on it and are freaking out and have no clue when the drop comes.....love it!

All the fireworks/parades....watching my children on the monorail each time we return.....watching the kids live laugh and love....the cast members waving goodnight on the our final night of vacation....the see ya real soon signs as we leave the park. Also the plaque above the entrance way where the lockers are as you enter MK...can't remember what exactly it says but I remember getting very misty reading it last vacation...tried to take a photo of it to remember but it came out blurry!

nemofinder22

Riding on the Monorail to the MK for the first time made me tear a bit but more so brought a huge smile to my face to see the castle from outside that park and not seeing the Matterhorn it was also a happy/weird/funny all at the same time.

Now being a regualar to DLR I dont have much from WDW but from DLR I have to say that Believe in Holiday Magic, Remember, The First 50 Magical Years, Soarin do it for me.

Jodileigh

Oh, I forgot one of the biggest ones!! Arriving at our resort! From the time we land at MCO and ride the "momorail wannabe", to the time when we are riding the ME bus, to driving through the entrance of the resort area itself, I'm getting misty. But when we finally get off the bus at the resort and I'm standing there, it hits me and I can't hold back! I'm just SOOOO excited to be there!

Jodi

The Disney Kid

Hands down: one man's dream. Good thing the theatre is dark. Walt is my idol.

Mine, too. One Mans Dream is where I lose it, also, but not during the movie. I lose it when I get to the part about the TV show. That man was a visitor in our house every week. I can't look at that part of the exhibit without my entire childhood scrolling through my mind.

BTW, I also have trouble looking at the picture of the world as a Mickey head crying.

The Empress Lilly

The first view of the Castle

The first view of Spaceship Earth (where I cry as much for them ruining one of the prettiest views on earth :lookaroun)

The American Adventure, Wishes, Illuminations. How I love Disney's foresight to host these tear jerkers in the dark so I can leave with some dignity intact!

Leaving...

CinderALLIE

One Mans Dream

Walt disney: One Mans dream. Hold back tears so badly (But FAIL!!). I also have the Man behind the Myth (Bawled my eyes out) on DVD which I brought at one of the parks, that's a good one to watch at home. Also Your Host: Walt Disney. I can't really watch Walt without crying, even when it's just a sippet on the special features on one of the Disney animated movies dvd's. Oh and during Amerian Adventure when you see Walt I get misty - again holding back the tears:cry:

MicheleK

Among the obvious...........almost everything...........the original Main Street Electrical Parade does it for me. A couple of reasons, thinking back to the first time I saw it (I was 8) and the first time my son (now 18) saw it......just his face alone!!! :cry::cry::cry:

danpam1024

I have to stop reading this, I'm a mess :cry::lol:.
Just driving thru the gates gets me choked up!
Also watching DS hug his favorite characters that have magically come to life! Fantasmic!

WhatJaneSays

I get crying at the drop of a hat .... so everything that's not scary. Mostly Illuminations, FantasMic and Wishes get me good. Spaceship Earth used to make me cry.

The American Adventure is like a tear factory. One Mans Dream not as much but I still cry every time!

:cry:

fauna

Ok, here's an odd one - LMA.

The thing is, my brother passed away 4 years ago and never had the chance to go to WDW with my kids. Which is probably one of the biggest regrets of my life. But, he would have LOVED LMA and would have REALLY LOVED seeing it with my son (who was his best bud). So, I sit there watching the cars zoom around, grateful I'm wearing sunglasses so everyone can't see the crazy lady crying at the stunt show.

mickeymagic92

i get extremely emotional walking out of magic kingdom for the last time at the end of a great trip, just seeing the splendor and magnificence of the park is overwhelming when u have to leave, getting there is another story :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom