Any news on the Three Caballeros AA's?

Figment632

Original Poster
It has been a while since I have heard anything about the AA's from The Mickey Mouse Revue in TDL. The last I heard they were backstage at Epcot, are they still backstage and will they be added to The Grand Fiesta Tour?

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
Wait... Whats this all about?
The plan was to use the AAs from the Mickey Mouse Revue in the finale, where the cartoon is now. However, last I heard, they decided the AAs were too small, and that they wouldn't use them at all.
Could be wrong, though.

Figment632

Original Poster
The plan was to use the AAs from the Mickey Mouse Revue in the finale, where the cartoon is now. However, last I heard, they decided the AAs were too small, and that they wouldn't use them at all.
Could be wrong, though.

I think they would be perfect for the map room at the end

0.jpg

Yensid40

Oh I hadn't heard this. In fact until you mentioned cartoon... I always thought they were AA. Hmm shows how much I go on this since it was changed. I always made it a point when it was El Rio de Tiempo but now... I think I have only been once.

I think its the song... I miss the song...

Azerin

Would be very kewl if they did use them somewhere in the ride even if not where they originally planned.

rainfully

They shouldn't replace the screen because they are two small and pretty basic. IMO they should be placed in front of the big map at the end or else where.

That's really the only logical place to put them anyways as Donald is missing for the rest of the attraction... so if all three of them were going to be together, that's the way to go.

gatechgal

That's really the only logical place to put them anyways as Donald is missing for the rest of the attraction... so if all three of them were going to be together, that's the way to go.

What do you mean that Donald is missing from the rest of the attraction? He's all over it. Panchito and Joe Carioca chase him from scene to scene. It's the entire storyline. They finally get together in the final scene.

devoy1701

What do you mean that Donald is missing from the rest of the attraction? He's all over it. Panchito and Joe Carioca chase him from scene to scene. It's the entire storyline. They finally get together in the final scene.

that's what he meant...by missing he meant that Panchito and Joe aren't able to find him until the end...they go scene to scene just missing him...

rainfully

I didn't say he's missing FROM the attraction, I said he's missing FOR the entire attraction... they can't find him... that's the whole point of the ride.

the-reason14

It would be good if they did something to it. Its a good ride, and at first I would say it was better than el rio del tiempo, but now I dont think so. Its pretty much the exact same ride as Nemo. Where's Nemo? Donde estas Donald? And they're both screen based rides. I thought it would have atleast one Donald AA.

Figment632

Original Poster
It would be good if they did something to it. Its a good ride, and at first I would say it was better than el rio del tiempo, but now I dont think so. Its pretty much the exact same ride as Nemo. Where's Nemo? Donde estas Donald? And they're both screen based rides. I thought it would have atleast one Donald AA.

A lot of Disney attractions are about finding something that is los another example id Phillha Magic :shrug:

mitchk

I still say scatter them out around "The day of the dead" scene. I think they would fit in well with the rest of relatively small AA's :wave:

Oh I hadn't heard this. In fact until you mentioned cartoon... I always thought they were AA. Hmm shows how much I go on this since it was changed. I always made it a point when it was El Rio de Tiempo but now... I think I have only been once.

I think its the song... I miss the song...

me too!!!!!

i still ride tho, the Mexican area is always so amazing and really pretty IMO

mickey2008.1

It would be nice to use them instead of just putting them back in closet like LOW.They should try to use them and add to the show.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom