Any news on HoP?

montyz81

Original Poster
My family is heading back in April. I have begun the planning now. I was looking on the MDE app and noticed it is still closed. Does anyone have any insider info on when this will be opened? (Please, I beg of everyone, no political commentary. There are other forums and threads for that. Let’s try to keep this open for attraction status speculation only)

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
My family is heading back in April. I have begun the planning now. I was looking on the MDE app and noticed it is still closed. Does anyone have any insider info on when this will be opened? (Please, I beg of everyone, no political commentary. There are other forums and threads for that. Let’s try to keep this open for attraction status speculation only)
This was the last official statement from Disney - http://www.wdwmagic.com/attractions...-2017-featuring-a-speaking-role-for-trump.htm

Nj4mwc

I hate that this is considered political, whatever the norm has been in regards to speaking role for the current president should be kept. That way Disney can just say it is for history to judge not them and they are just following the decision they made in the past. I think it's BS to make any changes, I hate the guy passionately but other then cracking jokes to my wife about him it would not change my enjoyment of the attraction to see him featured. I feel Disney should stay neutral in regards to the attraction and just run it as it has been for the most recent presidents. They can make their political statements elsewhere.

JS514

FWIW, I was checking park hours/entertainment times on Disney's website for our upcoming trip at the end of January/beginning of February, and it shows that HOP will be under refurbishment at the time we are there. Not sure if that's a glitch or something they just have on there indefinitely until an official announcement is made.

JohnD

FWIW, I was checking park hours/entertainment times on Disney's website for our upcoming trip at the end of January/beginning of February, and it shows that HOP will be under refurbishment at the time we are there. Not sure if that's a glitch or something they just have on there indefinitely until an official announcement is made.

Not a glitch. It's under "refurbishment" until they say it's not. And who knows how long that will be?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom