Any love for the turkey legs

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
I get a turkey leg at the Magic Kingdom every once in a whole but after reading some posts I thought I would get the latest update. Are they still the same?

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
It was Thanksgiving here in Canada yesterday, and I roasted a beautiful 8 kg bird.
The aroma wafting throughout my home all day was OUT OF THIS WORLD.
Let me tell you Sir, that nasty, salty, over-cured hunk of meat they sell has no business being called a turkey leg!

wiigirl

Too embarassed to buy one lol Just looking at some of the 'larger' guests wolfing them down puts me off :oops:

You need to get over that. I am 100lb, 4.9ft....I will take one in each hand. :p
75.gif

awesomeinabox

Love them. If you can stomach a hot dog at Casey's or a burger anywhere (seriously its ground mystery meat ick) you can tackle the turkey leg.

ddbowdoin

my wife and I always get one... then after, immediately complain

but we always get one, sort of a tradition at this point

SulleyanBoo

my fiance loved it when he got one 2 years ago but I have never gotten one. I don't know if I would like it. I'll stick with my mickey's premium for my unhealthy snacks at wdw :p

JIMINYCR

BRING ON THE TURKEY LEGS!
images
images
It's a must do at Disney for us. Yes, messy, greasy.... need lots of napkins, But it's one of the first things I look for to snack on at MK. YUMMM

luv

I got one once.

Greasy, flavorless (except for salt!), difficult to eat and full of bones. I'd rather eat the chicken nuggets.

I threw the thing out and have no idea why they're so popular. But, to each his own. Some people like them and I'm happy the things are there for those people.

PUSH

Once I see one being eaten I'm always turned off. Some people are just barbaric when they eat them. We always joke about getting one, but never have and probably never will.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom